How to spend good time in Mumbai (Weekend)

I had left my home and moved out to mumbai (Chembur) since past 1 year, i dont have only 2 friends here , but they also seems to be busy during weekend in their own activities.

During weekend i start feeling depressed due to loneliness and starts feeling extremely low :(

Kindly do suggest me some ideas, how i can spend my weekends in a fruitful manner :).

I do like peaceful environment without any crowd or rush, and i don't do drugs / girls / smoke / drinks :)
If you seriously need some break from all chaos, then I would suggest you to go for some Trekking / Hiking / Camping event on weekends.
I have the same feelings initially when I shifted to Mumbai from Delhi, but after googling out these kind of groups I went with them but these people are so cool and real(unlike office colleagues/ clients).
Check Tattva Adventures on fb or their website, unlike other professional groups(Treks Mate India - TMI) they actually become friends and you can meet them even in weekdays after office hours for movie/outing/long drive too.

Visit Fort , Colaba for Foodie stuff. Download Google play app - Eventhigh which has lots of events in Mumbai and Pune. Go to Sunburn etc. You will love Mumbai. I am loving Mumbai :)

I had left my home and moved out to mumbai (Chembur) since past 1 year, i dont have only 2 friends here , but they also seems to be busy during weekend in their own activities.

During weekend i start feeling depressed due to loneliness and starts feeling extremely low :(

Kindly do suggest me some ideas, how i can spend my weekends in a fruitful manner :).

I do like peaceful environment without any crowd or rush, and i don't do drugs / girls / smoke / drinks :)
Things to do in Chembur

https://foursquare.com/surajacharya/list/things-to-do-in-chembur

Take a fishing boat from the Mahul Jetty to get up close and personal with Mumbai’s annual pink visitors, the flamingos. HAHAHAHAHA

Mod your rig every weekend or help others by sponsoring them. You will earn some valuable dua. Help others find gfs. Run a weekend matrimonial shop or whatever its called.

Its been 15 months in mumbai, and now i had started hating it like hell :(

just waiting for the day when i will get transferred back to my home town :(

Back