How to recover user id in irctc?

Techno

Disciple
Guys is it possible to recover irctc userid if i don't know the email address?

During registration i gave the wrong email address, so i did not get the final conformation email which has the userid and password.

I can't register again because i get a error which says the mobile number is already in use.

When i contact irctc support they are saying you have to send the email from registered email then only they will help, this is impossible for me because i entered the wrong email address. I explained them the problem but they are just give copy paste response.

Does anyone knows how to resolve this problem or faced similar type of issue?

Ask them to deactivate the number, saying its a fresh number and it shows previously registered.

They will deactivate the account and you can start afresh.

Ask them to deactivate the number, saying its a fresh number and it shows previously registered.

They will deactivate the account and you can start afresh.

If i tell them to deactivate the account they will tell to send the message from registered email which is not possible. Still i will get it a try but i don't think it will work. They are not even willing to give the userid if i don't send the message from the registered email.

The problem with irctc support is that they are not communicating like human beings. I ask them to send activation message to mobile number and this is what they replied,

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that you can update Mail id/Mobile No. yourself .

There are following steps to update Mail id/Mobile.

1. Login with www.irctc.co.in
2. My Account
3. My profile
4. Update profile
5. Click on Edit option and enter New Mail id / Mobile No.

Kindly Note that already registered mobile number / Mail id is not allowed to do re-registration or to update.

If you have any problem send us screenshot step by step along with mention your user id & registered mobile number so that we may pursue the matter.

Its is impossible to communicate with them. No mater how much i explain them the situation they just copy paste some reply which is not even related to my query.

I said, tell them its a new number and that you cannot register on IRCTC. Ask them to deactivate/remove the number from the account. Make a fresh a/c and go ahead.

just send them a document showing you own that number, and you want that number to be 'released'.

you can send copy of your post paid bill, a certificate from service provider for pre-paid or adhaar copy with that number.

Guys is it possible to recover irctc userid if i don't know the email address?

During registration i gave the wrong email address, so i did not get the final conformation email which has the userid and password.

I can't register again because i get a error which says the mobile number is already in use.

When i contact irctc support they are saying you have to send the email from registered email then only they will help, this is impossible for me because i entered the wrong email address. I explained them the problem but they are just give copy paste response.

Does anyone knows how to resolve this problem or faced similar type of issue?
Is the wrong email id taken by someone? If not then you can register that email id and send request.

@Techno To answer your first query, I highly doubt they will entertain recovery of a/c because of wrong email ID. At the very least, they will ask for the email ID.

Yes register with that wrong email id and you are good to go.
Btw HDFC registered my wrong email id even though i correctly filled the forms. Due to the this I missed all my statements and important registration details as well as my account was almost in half suspended state. And for email change have to send some application+with some pdf xerox of some mail changing form etc. Tedious and worst experience with them.
Didnt had that much time then so decided to create new account with those wrong details and i was set. Later on did that shit formality to change email id.

Lol i get smses occasionally that your account has been credited with so much sim etc in bank where i dont have any account. Also receive otp for several transactions.
Worst part is the person holding that account himself aint bothered as to why he not receiving any transactions on his no.
I wonder how he must be doing such transactions as all otps are received to my phone.

Back