how to hard reset micromax a70

my micromax a70 is showing error "unclean shutdown" values not applied
touch screen is not responding properly.if i touch at one point it is registering input at some other point
pls tell me how i can hard reset the phone
if i have to flash the stock firmware how to do it ?

my micromax a70 is showing error "unclean shutdown" values not applied
touch screen is not responding properly.if i touch at one point it is registering input at some other point
pls tell me how i can hard reset the phone
if i have to flash the stock firmware how to do it ?
i did hard reset from recovery.error message is gone but still touchscreen problem is not solved.pls tell me what to do next

Call up Micromax Customer Care and ask for RMA procedure, seems an issue at the hardware level not software.

To rule out software issues, go into Settings --> {} Developer Options and check Show Touches options. If the system detects the touch region fine but does not react properly then it is a software problem whilst if detects it wrong then something is wrong with the hardware.

Either way, in both cases you are eligible for a replacement.

Hope this helps, Cheers!

Call up Micromax Customer Care and ask for RMA procedure, seems an issue at the hardware level not software.

To rule out software issues, go into Settings --> {} Developer Options and check Show Touches options. If the system detects the touch region fine but does not react properly then it is a software problem whilst if detects it wrong then something is wrong with the hardware.

Either way, in both cases you are eligible for a replacement.

Hope this helps, Cheers!

thanks for the reply. yes its a hardware issue

1 yr warranty is over.does mmx give more than 1 yr warranty for touch screen only ?

^^ I don't think any company gives more for touch screen.its the same as phone.better take it to mmx and ask them for problem and quote if you are not able to find error

Back