How to Get Rid of DNS Unlocker

Hello guys,
I'm experiencing the problem with this virus called DNS unlocker which has affected my laptop from last 2 weeks. It comes with every browser that are installed on my Laptop. I even uninstalled it from Control Panel, uninstalled and again installed browser, removed all the extensions, removed the all the recently installed apps, removed the cookies from browser, scanned the PC & searched for every possible solution available on the internet. The ads still keeps on appearing everywhere and sometimes it pops up new URL while reading some article on different website. This is very irritating. Is there any way to remove DNS Unlocker from my PC completely? Please help me.

"DNS Unlocker" modifies DNS settings! Do this ....
Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change Adapter Settings > Right-click your active internet connection (usually Wi-Fi since everyone uses that, unless your using a desktop) and click properties > Now under the Networking tab, scroll down until you find Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) > Highlight that then click on properties > Both options in this windows should be automatic! The first option should be set to "Obtain an IP address automatically" and the second should be set to "Obtain DNS server address automatically!" If your computer belongs to a company or you actually have a custom DNS then this would not apply to you. Once you are finish, click "OK" and close the windows > Now go back into Chrome and reset your settings one more time and boom! It should work just fine.

Usually this also happen at when explorer.exe gets infected by a startup entry attached to the file itself.
You have to hunt in registry for the same.
In Services.msc search for any Dns service which isn't the usual windows services.

Exactly look for this entries ..................
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternetSettings “CertificateRevocation”=0
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionPoliciesSystem “DisableTaskMgr” = 1
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRunOnce[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInstallerProductsrandom

Back