How to deal with dry hair?

adventureguy

Skilled
I"m seeing my hair is very dry these days. I headbath daily since past few years and use silk n shine to manage my hair.

Recently got my thyroid checked too but all seems natural. Any suggestions?

I"m seeing my hair is very dry these days. I headbath daily since past few years and use silk n shine to manage my hair.

Recently got my thyroid checked too but all seems natural. Any suggestions?
1. How do you determine your hair is dry?
2. Has the texture of your hair changed recently? (In other words do you remember them being different when you were ... younger = most people don't actually remember themselves properly and it is only today that they come to notice, they realize something is not desirable)

Winter season. Pretty common i guess!

Avoid Washing hair daily. Also start using some good conditioner. Apply hair oil often.
I use clairol coconut conditioner. And apply livon after wards (sisters' stuff)[DOUBLEPOST=1477668910][/DOUBLEPOST]
maybe a different shampoo. One that is more rich.
using clairol deep nourishment shampoo. Its pretty good. Dryness started recently[DOUBLEPOST=1477668970][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. How do you determine your hair is dry?
2. Has the texture of your hair changed recently? (In other words do you remember them being different when you were ... younger = most people don't actually remember themselves properly and it is only today that they come to notice, they realize something is not desirable)
Hair looks dry. Its dry to touch. And Im 23 (fairly young I hope)[DOUBLEPOST=1477669002][/DOUBLEPOST]Don't like oil :|

I have the same problem as you. I'm taking this tablet and improvement is very good.
yoJR35.jpg

vuQ0t5.jpg

My hair too is dry. Infact its thin too (the strands not the quantity.) I'm interested in the OP's question too. I've heard Argon oil is good on some videos. But not sure if its just one of those fads

The best hair care product is coconut oil. My wife uses it for hair and body and taught me to use it too. A good thing.

Dry hair is a common issue especially in winter season. There is no need to worry. I have made up a special oil. Take some olive oil and mix up some honey in it. Add a few drops of lemon juice. Apply the solution for half an hour and rinse the hair thoroughly with cold water.

I also have this problem. Then I found small tips from internet.
I am sharing with you now below:

1. Blend 3 ripe, peeled bananas with 3 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of yogurt, and a tablespoon of milk in a blender.
  2. Take a shower to clean your hair.
  3. Apply the mixture to damp, clean hair.
  4. Cover with shower cap.
  5. Let sit for at least an hour.
  6. Wash your hair clean.

The problem with dry hair is that they break off and it looks like very odd. Don't worry, it could be solved. The best solution is to use Mustard Oil. Use the oil for half an our before washing the hair with a nutrition rich shampoo.

Back