how to block clash of clan(COC) on my network

Vipul.vs

Recruit
my brother plays this game for 5-6 hours in his ipad..please tell me how to block coc on my router..I have d-link router.. model no.- dsl 2730u

CoC is using port 9339, so blocking it will help as @indy1811 said, it might block some other apps too.

its a terrible game, it's pure Pay To Win & waste of time, with the most toxic player base I have ever seen,

your brother will gradually go from "I wont spend a Dime, play occasionally and do everything myself sportsmanship" to burning a crap ton of cash before he realizes it, have a few friends who went down that path, not to forget the time he will waste every day.

Or else just buy him CSGO, Overwatch & LoL

CoC is using port 9339, so blocking it will help as @indy1811 said, it might block some other apps too.

its a terrible game, it's pure Pay To Win & waste of time, with the most toxic player base I have ever seen,

your brother will gradually go from "I wont spend a Dime, play occasionally and do everything myself sportsmanship" to burning a crap ton of cash before he realizes it, have a few friends who went down that path, not to forget the time he will waste every day.

To each his own. I've spent exactly Rs.320 on this game and I've been playing it for over a year and half. It is definitely not play to win. I spent that money just to support the devs. I play it with my college friends so toxic player base doesn't apply to my situation. We play 2 wars a week and have been going strong for the last year and a half.

To each his own. I've spent exactly Rs.320 on this game and I've been playing it for over a year and half. It is definitely not play to win. I spent that money just to support the devs. I play it with my college friends so toxic player base doesn't apply to my situation. We play 2 wars a week and have been going strong for the last year and a half.
Your brother is looking to give you a tough competition

I agree. I haven't spent a dime and have been playing for a very long time now. And we war non stop.
My brother, who is a hardcore gamer, also doesn't like such games but I love it because of the ease of how and when one can play it.

I have tried to block port, but on my router there is no option for port blocking.
But I can see a 'Port Forwarding' option.

Please tell me - what should I fill in all these boxes?

Mod Edit: Please avoid SMS lingo

Attachments

• UCScreenshot20170428173058.png
    UCScreenshot20170428173058.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 351
Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried to block port, but on my router there is no option for port blocking.
But I can see a 'Port Forwarding' option.

Please tell me - what should I fill in all these boxes?

Mod Edit: Please avoid SMS lingo

Advaned > Filtering Options > Inbound Filtering > Add a filter name and enter 9339 in the port number field. Select TCP as the Protocol.

Back