Car & Bike How is Chevrolet AVEO-UVA?

teracore

Disciple
How is Chevrolet AVEO-UVA? My uncle so wants to buy this car. For him it is the best car in the world. :bleh:

Are there any good car similar to aveo-uva?

His budget maybe around - 4-5 lakh

so many better options. accept only if you get it as a gift or something :p

4-5L is crammed with hatches. swift, ritz. vista saffire, i10... the list goes on

The only thing the UVA has is space. It sucks in just about every other department. Also don't get me started on the gear shift in that car. Other than the Tata vehicles, it is easily the worst gear shift I've experienced in any car I've ever driven.

....and bad resale value.buy only if you intend to use it for 8-10 years and pray that GM survives all those years.after that you can easily dump it with the local kabadi wala :)

hmmm so which other cars are more powerful/better than aveo-uva in that range? List them all :p

btw Whats the mileage of aveo-uva?

Is swift good? :D

i have the chevy aveo(not uva).. its awesome car done around 35k kms no prob... superbly silent, low on maint. however only drawback is relatively lower mileage of around 11-13

I have driven Punto. Its very good to drive even 1.2. Its really pumpig 66 BHP. Not like i20, which on paper its 80 BHP but feels 55 hardly on accelerator.

You can go for UVA if you liked it. All the european cars are good for people who love to drive and enjoy "Das Auto". If you are buying a car with 4 seats, all the 4 seats you must be able to sit comfortably. So you have only few choices in hatchbacks..

UVA, punto or costlier Fabia.

Its not wise to compare with European cars with asian/US cars.. Those are for masses.

Let them enjoy it.

People in India are burning their heads on resale value and mileage. They dont bother if small cycle hit and the car develop a deep dent on its body. They wont mind sitting extremely cramped like squirrels on the back seat on a long pilgrimage trip.

Every cars will give good mileage if you drive them properly. Otherwise all are worst.

Most important thing is your engine should be efficient. Thats all.

Just had a test drive of Beat, its freaking awesome, atleast my driving experience was. It looks really neat too with a modern rear door handle and a very cool looking console.

Back