How do you protect your bookmarks specially on all multiple devices.. could be any.

Sync + backup it manually in html or json format. As for pure protection, they haven't came up with any encryption thing yet.

Lastpass kinda tools evaded xmarks makes a deal to consider anything like same.
Hard to protect all sites using single password manager ?

How to do needful, protect your favorite marks everywhere.
I used to be a firefox fanbuio, i even used waterfox which is their (at that time) 64 bit version of the firefox. Once fine day I installed new OS, and my beloved FF and bang .. I lost all bookmarks forever. I emailed them, they gave me generic troubleshooting steps which I had already tried. Now I don't use FF at all. I have chrome as my default everywhere (home/office) and have Opera as secondary.

I used to be a firefox fanbuio, i even used waterfox which is their (at that time) 64 bit version of the firefox. Once fine day I installed new OS, and my beloved FF and bang .. I lost all bookmarks forever. I emailed them, they gave me generic troubleshooting steps which I had already tried. Now I don't use FF at all. I have chrome as my default everywhere (home/office) and have Opera as secondary.
I too used waterfox and felt better than ff but 95% it was identical as its base is ff.
As for bookmarks i always make it a habit to manually backup them both in html and json. Sync is time consuming as I got 2k+ bookmarks sorted category wise etc with a decade of efforts.
Also, while reinstalling os i have my personal checklist about data movement and backup stuff so i can proceed smoothly and later on restore just like a rollback.
I do automatic one in all backup+ manual individual backups as well just in case the whole automated backup file itself goes corrupt.
And no ff, ms or anybody will take any responsibility nor they have any out of the box solutions to get back your data.

I too used waterfox and felt better than ff but 95% it was identical as its base is ff.
As for bookmarks i always make it a habit to manually backup them both in html and json. Sync is time consuming as I got 2k+ bookmarks sorted category wise etc with a decade of efforts.
Also, while reinstalling os i have my personal checklist about data movement and backup stuff so i can proceed smoothly and later on restore just like a rollback.
I do automatic one in all backup+ manual individual backups as well just in case the whole automated backup file itself goes corrupt.
And no ff, ms or anybody will take any responsibility nor they have any out of the box solutions to get back your data.
I trust Chrome now. No issues whatsoever.

Back