how do i find the cost of my last call

johnie1

Disciple
hi guys,

sorry if this sounds frivolous but could not find much info.

I am on idea cellular prepaid service.I am on 50 paise per minute plan for mobiles and 90 paise per minute for land line plan.Now today when i called a local mobile number and spoke for approx 1.5 minutes i got a sms saying the cost was 2.50 paise.I usually hit the ok button and the message vanishes.I did it this time without thinking and the message disappeared.Now i want to know how to find out the last call details like duration and the cost.is there any code out there.

It seems idea and airtel have increased the prepaid users prices and i want to know exactly how much i am paying.

Called the customer care guys and they are fudging saying it depends on the mobile,they dont have the last call details until 4 hours later etc.

So if anyone knows how to find out the details of last call ie duration and the call cost that would be great.

cheers

Call up the Idea IVR. They have an option (I think option 2) which sends you an SMS with the last 5 SMS and last 5 call deductions.

thanks.I did that.It gives you the time and the cost of each call but not the duration.I want to know the duration and the cost.

why don't you just..... I dunno.... Call again and cut the phone after whatever duration of time you want.

johnie1 said:
thanks.I did that.It gives you the time and the cost of each call but not the duration.I want to know the duration and the cost.

Unfortunately none of the prepaid operators barring Virgin will provide you that info. If you want better trackability, postpaid is the way to go, but it will be costly

Back