Android How accurate is battery health apps ?

My Samsung phone is like 1.5 years old now. The app accubatery i installed over the past few days shows my battery health as 71% . ie. 2143 mah estimated vs 3000 designed capacity. The recent 3 months of Pubg must have helped this low figure. Does samsung offer new battery installs and if yes how much will it cost for a galaxy S7 ? My phone has already been opened within a week of buying as they sent a loose button so not worried about opening the sealed phone etc. Will the replaced battery be as good as the factory battery as Indian service centres people are real jerks even for big brands who may put cheap non standard stuff etc.

Test with Gsam battery and Battery health pro as well to get everything right and arrive at a conclusion.
Get the battery replaced from a service center itself. This way you ensure any damage responsibility on them while installing and opening the unit.

Test with Gsam battery and Battery health pro as well to get everything right and arrive at a conclusion.
Get the battery replaced from a service center itself. This way you ensure any damage responsibility on them while installing and opening the unit.
Okay i installed GSAM battery app also now. It will show readings soon.

Ideally battery health status is fair enough rather than dipping inside into in-depth stats.
I rely on simple stats like good and bad. And your usage itself will speak for it.

Back