Budget 10-15K Honor 9i

Viz

Disciple
Namaste,
I am using Oneplus 2 that I bought for 16k 18 months, noticing battery issue, taking time to charge and draining quickly, with flip kart sale they are offering 4.3k plus 2k extra for exchange and I have citie bank card, overall I am getting Honor 9i for 10.8k, can you please let me know if that is a good deal? I need mobile mostly for taking calls, Skype, slack, Twitter and email. Or should I just replace the battery and keep using my current mobile.
Thank you very much for your time.
Srinivas.
Ps. Amazon don't offer exchange to my city.

I would suggest changing the battery with a new original one and keep using it.. It's still a good phone.. Later get a new phone like OnePlus 5 or any other good spec cell by that time.... and then sell the one+2 in this or any other forum.. if not any Olx..
Thats my plan if I were you.

For me its just the opposite. There are many good phones under 10k so not that many people will be interested in buying op2. 6.3k is a pretty good deal for hassle free phone exchange. Too many jobless people on olx these days

I'd buy honor 9i which has great screen, latest version android and software support for next 1~2 years atleast.

Back