Himesh Reshammiya under threat !

Aman27deep

Skilled
2e34mfl.jpg

Aliens keeping a watch on Himesh Reshamiya.
124j6n7.jpg

This is the UFO research center.
5ff0w0.jpg

The Nasal singer is Aliens favorite.
30mlidg.jpg

Aliens Love listening to the music of Himesh Reshamiya.
260ss29.jpg

Aliens are going to take away Himesh Reshamiya with them.
Comments ??​

this is a copy/paste from funenclave, i liked it very much, decided to share..

Right now the government is releasing advisories restraining them from airing news which could threaten any person's life.

But soon, you shall see an advisory restraining them from airing shit undermining India's knowledge and making a fool of itself in front of the world.

Seriously man, there should be a restraint on them, this is completely absurd and sesneless stuff.

The indian government should surely ban all this non-sence.

i think many indians would be happy if they take HR away. But i personally dont hate him at all.

I guess it's better than abducting cows...

I say this is a good news. Take him away. Good riddance.

Also, if they decided to study him to understand humans better... I say, they will get all wrong info. And it will be advantage for us...kinda, sorta, when in future we battle. :p

alsiladka said:
Right now the government is releasing advisories restraining them from airing news which could threaten any person's life.

But soon, you shall see an advisory restraining them from airing shit undermining India's knowledge and making a fool of itself in front of the world.

Seriously man, there should be a restraint on them, this is completely absurd and sesneless stuff.

Instead of that - just make a regulation stating that you can call yourself a news channes only if >60% of your broadcasts are factual news peices. Any Opinion and Speculative pieces should be clearly and explicitly indicated.

broadcasting and info ministry must issue warning to these so-called media houses...this kind of sh** must stop...hope those aliens target that skinny bald buy from India TV...

cricfan said:
broadcasting and info ministry must issue warning to these so-called media houses...this kind of sh** must stop...hope those aliens target that skinny bald buy from India TV...
Rather, the people should have enough balls/common sense to just boycott them.

Anyone find it pretentious that a private channel could call itself 'INDIA' TV

..when even the state owned channels don't have the word 'India' in them ?

If the Aliens have any self respect left, they will bomb India TV down..

Though I dont mind if they take himesh along too..

Poor aliens,,First cows and now Himesh!!!

Thats a drastic fall..Even for Aliens..

iGo said:
I guess it's better than abducting cows...
I say this is a good news. Take him away. Good riddance.

Also, if they decided to study him to understand humans better... I say, they will get all wrong info. And it will be advantage for us...kinda, sorta, when in future we battle. :p

haha!!!me too seem to think the same way..earlier had to put put up with listening to his crap, now have to put up having to see him on TV(would never go to watch him on screen) it woud be gr8 if the aliens abduct him!!!!or else they should abduct us!!!!tht wud save us the pain of bearing him!!!!!:bleh:

Back