Budget Above 25K High end (6GB RAM) mobile with FM radio

moggab

Disciple
Hi Folks,

I am looking for a new android device with FM radio, as thats the one thing i have sorely missed from my nokia E71 and the damn samsung Note 3 doesnt have it.
I have been looking but its a peculiar requirement and tough to find.
The phone must be near high-end
6GB RAM
Snapdragon 820-821
good camera/battery.

Can you guys help me.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Folks,

I am looking for a new android device with FM radio, as thats the one thing i have sorely missed from my nokia E71 and the damn samsung Note 3 doesnt have it.
I have been looking but its a peculiar requirement and tough to find.
The phone must be near high-end
6GB RAM
Snapdragon 820-821
good camera/battery.

Can you guys help me.

Thanks in advance.
there is only one device with that specification its the white elephant in the room that every phone manufacturer is afraid of the tippy top of android stack the only and only one the oneplus three

AFAIK, one plus 3 doesn't have FM radio. Correct ?
they all have radio man all you need to do is download an radio app and plug in headphones in today's modern smartphones headphones work as antennae for radio reception only difference is some phones come preloaded with app some do not because hardly anyone listens to radio anymore with such massive storage and online music streaming services and app like soundlcloud youtube tune.fm spotify they stream high quality audio with virtually unlimited collection right to your device so much so that youre spoilt for choice i use a one plus device my self i assure you that you can listen to fm radio with headphones plugged in

wanna buy my 4 x 2GB corsair vengeance ddr3s so i cans get moar rams ?

Already have 2 ssds (and 3 hdds, one more on the way). Maybe an m.2 next ?

wanna buy my 4 x 2GB corsair vengeance ddr3s so i cans get moar rams ?

Already have 2 ssds (and 3 hdds, one more on the way). Maybe an m.2 next ?
i dont need 2gb dimm's my man ill let you know if i find someone i use a minimum of 16 gigs on my system which is basically a old system that i use to download stuff and use as a media server and use to pull stuff from github my daily drivers are 32 gigs and above and yes m.2 is a good upgrade over ssd and especilly over a HDD just make sure you buy a ssd which supports NVME protocol that can utlilize pcie lanes so you get mind numbing speeds like 2.5gigs per second as compared to 500-550 mbs you get on SATA SSD there are some drives that use m.2 port but use SATA bus so they are also limited to SATA speeds watch out for that lemme know if youre looking for m.2 nvme ssd or a hdd ive got some drives left over from a NAS build

^ but my mobo doesn't have an m.2 slot ! now i need to upgrade my motherboard so i can upgrade my ssds so they can keep up with the new ram ima get as soon as i sell my old rams...

they all have radio man all you need to do is download an radio app and plug in headphones in today's modern smartphones headphones work as antennae for radio reception only difference is some phones come preloaded with app some do not because hardly anyone listens to radio anymore with such massive storage and online music streaming services and app like soundlcloud youtube tune.fm spotify they stream high quality audio with virtually unlimited collection right to your device so much so that youre spoilt for choice i use a one plus device my self i assure you that you can listen to fm radio with headphones plugged in
So you mean to say, If I use the correct app, then i will get the FM radio while being offline ?
Is that it ??
Is there any such app for Note 3 as well ??

So you mean to say, If I use the correct app, then i will get the FM radio while being offline ?
Is that it ??
Is there any such app for Note 3 as well ??
what do you mean by offline?
radio works by attaching a headphone cable and using it as an antennae im not talking about internet radio

Back