Budget 10-15K Help with Flash Sale Redmi Note 4 64GB

Channu

Adept
Hey guys, I've been trying to grab a 64GB Redmi note 4 in all 3 flash sales on FK with absolutely no success ! Never did I fail with flash sales earlier but don't know what has changed these days. I haven't tried it on MI website.
Can there be some assistance in helping me with today's flash sale at 12 p.m. Thanks

One after another I got 3 accumulated but none will translate into order :grumpy:

Attachments

• Screenshot_45.png
    Screenshot_45.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 266
Sorry.. Its ofs.. Though it was in cart.. While entering address and stuff.. It showed out of stock.. Sry.. Maybe next time will both give a try.. Got 1 for my friend.. Couldnt get another one.. Will try my best next time..

just wait for a few more sales till the madness dies down a bit. Even i had a note 4 32GB in cart but forgot at last moment to buy. They'll keep selling phones for a year or two till the next model shows up.

Bought a 32 GB on the 3rd Feb's sale from the MI's site in the 2nd round.
i.e. they kept one window at 12 PM which I missed and later got one at the 2 PM windows.

You may get the 32 GB version, since few will opt for it.

Sadly, the script mentioned here won't work on the MI's site.
It will work on Flipkart though. Give it a try next time

Man, I tried buying one today and it was so frustrating. Their cart and gateway kept crashing till it went out of stock. Like seriously FK, if you cannot handle the server stress maybe leave the flash sales for a website that can.

Anyone got a spare sealed 3GB or 4GB lemme know. :p

Just my two cents those who are trying to get one during flash sales. I got the RN4 64GB on day one of flash sales. Use the chrome extension of auto checkout and keep your address and all relevant details ready. Select the payment method as COD as you dont have enter bank details. You can alwasy swipe your CC at the time of delivery. Hope this helps.

Kind hearted souls.... I'm going to use auto checkout but still please try and grab one for me. With 4 consecutive failures in a row, this is a joke now. :dead:

I'll need a dark grey 64GB :cat:

Back