[Help] Need a 3G/4G provider with option to upload unlimited content at around 4mbps or more speed.

Kratos47

Disciple
Hey guys,

I'm basically looking for a 3G\4G internet connection that lets me upload unlimited content or atleast quite a bit with 4 mbps (0.5 MB/s) or more upload speed. Download limit can be 1-2 GB since I won't be using this for download and only want to use this to upload my high definition videos on youtube.

Basically i want to start a gaming channel on youtube and was wondering if there is such a connection i can use. Right now i have DSL and its max upload speed is 50-60KB/s, which imo is horrendous.

I live in Delhi\NCR. So can anyone recommend me something good?

There's nothing like Unlimited in Wireless & that too 4mbps upload speeds always is technically not viable.
Look for FTTH/VDSL/FTTB/Cable broadband for High upload speeds. If you're an BSNL ADSL customer you can get the same plan on FTTH with higher upload speeds.

Upload speed in 3G is upto 6.1 mbps and in 4G that's 15.1 mbps (in UK for example), so technically it's actually viable. However i'm not sure about Indian ISPs or whether they have capped it or something.

I know for downloads. You pay like 200-500 and you can get 2-10 GB of download data and after that it either stops or downgrades to 2G or GPRS. But what about upload limits? They don't say anything about that, are there any limits to this? That's what i want to find out about.[DOUBLEPOST=1438620873][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay i see it now. I uploaded a small video on my channel and saw that these 3G mobile connections count both download and upload as one, which is frankly retarded but nothing much can be expected here in India. Like the plan i used to test this is of 450MB 3G connection, valid for 14 days. I upload a 2 minute HD gaming video and see that it gets reduced to 259.11 MB. Lame...It really makes me sad to see the state of internet services here.

Last edited:
Back