Graphic Cards Help: GPU stopped working

kreacher

Disciple
The aging Radon 5850 in my PC seems to have stopped working. Earlier, the DVI output stopped working so I switched to the HDMI port. Now, even the HDMI port is not displaying anything (monitor just goes into power saving mode).
The BIOS isn't indicating any errors and the motherboard (Intel DP43TF) doesn't have an integrated GPU. The monitor is working with the same HDMI cable when connected to a laptop.
1. Is there any way to check / fix this issue without replacing the GPU.
2. If the GPU is indeed not working, is there a similar performing GPU I can get for under 10k.

The aging Radon 5850 in my PC seems to have stopped working. Earlier, the DVI output stopped working so I switched to the HDMI port. Now, even the HDMI port is not displaying anything (monitor just goes into power saving mode).
The BIOS isn't indicating any errors and the motherboard (Intel DP43TF) doesn't have an integrated GPU. The monitor is working with the same HDMI cable when connected to a laptop.
1. Is there any way to check / fix this issue without replacing the GPU.
2. If the GPU is indeed not working, is there a similar performing GPU I can get for under 10k.
Zotac GTX1050 2GB @ 10K
OR
Sapphire RX460 2GB OC @ 10K

Buy from mdcomputer or smcinternational . both give best cheapest price . else you know flipkart amazon .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back