Budget 0-20k Help for upgrading parts

saurabh88

Disciple
Hello friends.
I am using my assembled pc since r years now it's giving me some hard time. So I have decided to upgrade it. I only need proceeser and graphic card upgrade..
Any help appreciated..

My current configuration
Amd athelon x640 quad core
Amd gigabyte 970 A DS3P mother board
8gb ram
ATI HD 6670 1 gb ddr5 gpu..

I need decent processor so it will run for atleast 3 years...
Psu is vip gold 400 vatt..
I also need upgrade on this..
Budget is 20k but can add some cash up to 5k..

I want to play fifa 16 and all the call of duty plus crisis series on full HD... After 2 years moderate graphic games...
Open to used stuff but only for graphic unit and if it can last for 3 years and have edge over newer unit

Last edited:
Have you checked with some local dealers? I got slightly better prices than online for some components. Although some were a bit higher, overall I got a slightly better deal. Note down the best prices you find online for each component and go to some reputed local dealer. Most probably he will match or better them.

You can go for Inno3d 750 ti 2gb. Great Gfx

Hello friends.
I am using my assembled pc since r years now it's giving me some hard time. So I have decided to upgrade it. I only need proceeser and graphic card upgrade..
Any help appreciated..

My current configuration
Amd athelon x640 quad core
Amd gigabyte 970 A DS3P mother board
8gb ram
ATI HD 6670 1 gb ddr5 gpu..

I need decent processor so it will run for atleast 3 years...
Psu is vip gold 400 vatt..
I also need upgrade on this..
Budget is 20k but can add some cash up to 5k..

I want to play fifa 16 and all the call of duty plus crisis series on full HD... After 2 years moderate graphic games...
Open to used stuff but only for graphic unit and if it can last for 3 years and have edge over newer unit

my 2 cents: you can consider the 950 and a seasonic s12 430 (if you're getting an oc'ed model) however, instead of a cpu upgrade i'd suggest getting an ssd instead.
no you will not need a new cooler system but a case fan or two would help with airflow..

Last edited:
Sorry sir but already bought fx6300,cooler master 500watt and zotac 750ti 2gb card.. Thank you for suggestions mm
Now which monitor with hdmi cable support??? 21inch LED

If you want to upgrade processors than you should have to upgrade your motherboard to avoid any compatible issues. You can go with i5 3.1 GHZ cost you around 11k. For graphics card I would suggest AMD R7 – 250 Cost you 10K.

Kumar sir.. Have you read my. If question?? I have gigabyte motherboard 970a3 ds3p which is quite capable which i biught 4 months ago.. Now why should i buy intel one to fit in amd one?

Back