Help finding new CPU cooler

Hello. I am hunting for a new CPU cooler. The stock one for Ryzen 2600x is too loud for me. I have a Fractal Meshify C case, with a X470 ATX mobo;

( https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CGPR4q )

My case consists of three fans.
Two in the front (intake) and one in the back (exhaust).
For OCing, I should probably go with a hydro one. So no need to kick back and save a few bucks.
To begin with I wanted a Cooler Master ML240R, but will that work well with my case setup? I can only put 2x120mm case fans in the top of my case, and I am worried this will distrupt or ruin the airflow in my midi case. Any suggestions appreciated!!

Your assumption that water cooling might be better is not true.
In fact, there are many tests demonstrations (that are available online) that shows that some air coolers are better. Noctua D-15 SE AM4, Cryorig models, and bequiet dark pro are all supposed to perform as good as AIOs or better and they make for lesser noise while operation. And, these are AM4 socket coolers. What's more, you can thereby reduce the mechanical failure probability and potential leakage. They are available online on sites like primeabgb or mdcomputers.
One thing to know is that these twin tower big coolers might pose an issue with your RAM height. You must then opt for low profile dimms. And, make sure your case has at least 180mm clearance for air coolers- that specification can be had from the case's website.
The other thing is that using a air cooler, you will also increase air circulation within your case, which means better cooling for your chipset too.

Sorry for hijacking this thread but where did you buy the Meshify C in India?

I am running a Ryzen 1700 on a Noctua NH-U12S and its whisper quiet. I have only overclocked to 3.4 Ghz though

Back