Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft - Discussion Thread

I am playing on my n5. It runs smooth and with voda2g there is minor lag, but easily manageable. Found my next timepass :)

Haven't played MTG but tried the game anyway. Its pretty cool and fun to play especially with the unique deck combinations coupled with class specialties. To those who have played this game for quite some time, is there a need to purchase deck packs or can you be almost at par with top gamers who buy deck packs?

You need really good decks to play ranked and get wins. That means buying deck packs.
If you play it casually and don't mind loosing quite a bit, then it is fun.

Thanks krugur! Casual play is not bad at all. Its actually pretty fun seeing other people's strategies and coming up with your own. I think I will play ranked games once I got the extra money for it. :)

I think I'll have to start playing this. It'd atleast work on my lossy internet.

Don't approve of the way Blizzard has made both this and Heroes work on the grind and unlock hook though.
It might be their way to make money and get people addicted but Valve's trade based meta works better on both levels.

Yya u have to play quite a lot to unlock them. Best way is to focus on finishing quests. They net you some we'll needed gold.

Back