Storage Solutions HDD prices

I searched for best internal hard drives, and saw Seagate drives listed quite prominently in all of them. I am using a Seagate drive for my desktop myself, although it's some years old, and not from one of those latest models from Seagate.

In more ridiculous news, the amazon.in pricing of the wd red 2tb reached 7750. But when i checked locally it was much less. Ended up buying one for Rs. 6300 vs the amazon.com price of 5,450.

Hope there is no repeat of Thailand flooding issue quite some years back where hdd prices went through roof and stayed there for long time.

Hope the graphics card prices come down, the cryptocurrency spoiling all the gaming fun

Hope there is no repeat of Thailand flooding issue quite some years back where hdd prices went through roof and stayed there for long time.

Hope the graphics card prices come down, the cryptocurrency spoiling all the gaming fun

Prices never came back to the pre flood levels - we were getting 2TB for 3900. But nearby....

There are rumours of ASIC development which will bring down the prices. However, there is no clarity on the same.

GC prices are way beyong the norm. Unless the crytpo mining craze comes down it will still the same.

The RAM is also on the higher side.

Other components, yes they are quite adjusted to inflation

Back