FS: Video Card HD 6670 1GB DDR5

• Product Condition: Physical Condition is good. The PC though does not go beyond windows 8.1 loading screen. I tried quite a lot of things live driver change and all but still it did not work. Though when i tried at office pc(win xp) it seemed to work fine. I did not play any game on it though as cannot load games on office pc. I was going to upgrade anyways so dont want to run around checking. Beside this is under warranty . SO if it does not work for buyer he can RMA'd....Once sold its up to buyer and his responsibility as product is still under warranty.
Selling Sapphire HD 6670 DDR5. 5 month warranty left. Comes with Box, cd,bill, manual only. Nothing else. Rs2800. No Negotiation any one thinks sending pm for negotiation. I would avoid it. So kindly pm only if you want to buy it. Only Kolkata buyer. Wont ship unless buyer ready to pay full shipping.

Attachments

• GFX CARD  BILL.jpg
    GFX CARD BILL.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Photo-0080.jpg
    Photo-0080.jpg
    396.8 KB · Views: 129
  • Photo-0081.jpg
    Photo-0081.jpg
    457 KB · Views: 134
  • Photo-0082.jpg
    Photo-0082.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 135
  • hd6670 spott s.jpg
    hd6670 spott s.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 119
  • gpuz sl.jpg
    gpuz sl.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 118
Can you at least hook up the gpu to your office pc and post gpu-z screenshots? Otherwise it would be safe to assume that the card is actually faulty and will have to be rmaed.

Can you at least hook up the gpu to your office pc and post gpu-z screenshots? Otherwise it would be safe to assume that the card is actually faulty and will have to be rmaed.
I would not be able to do it.
I would say assume the card is faulty to the buyer. So he be prepared to know that he would have to get it serviced.

.This is what happen today..i went to safe mode... to take a picture with GPU connected and working....I did a roll back on driver option......then on restart PC worked in normal mode perfectly(previously used to hang on windowns loading screen and then blank( ...I immediately took the screenshots and then upgraded the driver...while installing the latest AMD 8.1 64 bitdriver ....monitor went blank...

Here are all screenshots..

http://i.imgur.com/74xAsXf.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/3dw9M4z.jpg

Opening post updated with new screenshot

Back