H77/Q77/Z77 Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3chg33k

Skilled
My ASRock H77 Pro4/MVP is powering on the fans but refusing to boot in to BIOS. I suspect a socket failure, so need a replacement board for my i5-3470.

I have a GTX 1060 and 4x4 GB DDR3-1600 RAM sticks, so need a 7-series board (for PCI Express 3) with 4 DIMMs, possibly one that has been patched for Spectre/Meltdown or has a modded BIOS for the same.

Unfortunately, I can't find a new board anywhere with the 7-series chipset and 4 DIMMs. So, in case anyone happens to have an old board, I am more than willing to purchase the same.

Alternately, I am open to upgrade suggestions, though RAM prices are a huge barrier. I am just an occasional gamer now, so not looking to plonk down a huge sum.

After looking through all chipset options including Sandy Bridge ones, only the boards from the 77 series will meet all the requirements for my existing hardware. So if anyone is interested to sell one, drop me a message.

Considering the unlikelihood of getting a board locally, I ordered a used Asus P8Z77V-LX board from AliExpress and am keeping my fingers crossed about receiving one in good condition. Hopefully, it will also finally open up some good overclocking opportunities even with the non-K 3470.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back