Graphic Cards GTX 960 MSI price Delhi cheap

Rohit paal

Recruit
Guys , went Nehru place...to buy gtx 960 ..
C2C rate for Asus was 18.5k and MSI 960 gtx was not available...
Which ones better??
And what is current price..
Where in nehruplace I get chepest grapic card?
And MSI 960 have 3-4 series which one to buy for games....they have gaming n all..plz help. ...
Thnx guys in advance..:)

Go for MSI Stock Version or you can go for GTX 960 2G gaming version which would be factory overclocked & could be further overclocked.
You can visit SMC International Nehru place as they are the national distributors of MSI brand so you will get the best price there plus MSI is better than asus in terms of gaming GFX i have been using MSI gfx from past few months gtx 970 and its running flawless with max temp 50 on full load.
so i suggest you to go with MSI brand.
And the costing for GTX 960 Gaming would cost around 18k- 19k something but it would be worth the penny + you would be getting metal gear solid 5 free with purchase of MSI gtx 960 card.which could be redeem through NVIDIA page.

SMC international is the national distributor of MSI so wether you buy from online or prime abgb you wont get the best from them.
only SMC can provide you the best price as they supply MSI material all over india to other shops including Prime Abgb. as we already know you are located in delhi so you should try your luck there also you will get better price

Back