Graphic Cards Gtx 1060 vs 1070,too confusing

Somebody should bell the cat with these global imports and EVGA warranties :p

Outside. I heard it has very lifelike graphics.
You should really go & check it yourself. I go out daily.:p
Regarding consoles as a console player for many years I have some idea about their capability & what these companies do to market them. Anyways like I said get what you want don't get influenced by others. Also remember console gpus no matter what they are, will play games better only because the games are well optimized for them since the developers knows what they are developing & exactly for which hardware. Pc will be always more powerful.

The fixed hardware of consoles allowed them to be well optimized and carry on with slower hardware in the past, but they are really getting left in the dust nowadays.
The PS3 enjoyed a life cycle of 7 years on its meagre hardware, while the PS4 is already struggling to maintain 30fps in more and more games as time passes and it's only 3 years into its lifecycle. Both PS4 and XBone are in desperate need of their upcoming refreshes.

Meanwhile on the PC side, hardware is getting cheaper and faster to the point that it's cheaper to build a gaming PC that will allow you to play games at higher framerates and resolutions with pixel perfect antialiasing.

Pretty much the only reason to buy a console is their age old 'exclusives' crutch which they need to limp along :p.
Only Nintendo realizes that innovation and not brute force will keep consoles relevant in the coming years.

Hijack this thread COME FRIENDS JOIN THE ELITE GROUP!!!!:mad:

pc_gaming_master_race_by_claidheam_righ.jpg

Just kidding.... enjoy!:D

Last edited:
^already did
arriving midnight 1:30
Did the card arrive yet? I'am planning to get EVGA 1070 from US too, hopefully the heating issue of the memory chips is fixed. See if you can peek through the cooler and see if there are small heat sinks for the memory chips.
Also which specific model did you go for?

Did the card arrive yet? I'am planning to get EVGA 1070 from US too, hopefully the heating issue of the memory chips is fixed. See if you can peek through the cooler and see if there are small heat sinks for the memory chips.
Also which specific model did you go for?
arrived 11/10 no customs superclocked model with ek fc1070

Back