Graphic Cards Gtx 1060 vs 1070,too confusing

well said bro ...... do you know that galax handles rma in India ..... a few months back Galax official launched their products in india .... and now their gpu's are available on primeabgb.com and they are bit cheap than others but still good .... so what u think will i get a warranty and if anything goes wrong do i have to ship the gpu outside or galax well handle it.
You can easily google that. take a look at this, they handles galax http://www.technologyandgadgets.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=10

Last edited:
Since OP is buying from US, there's no point getting the GTX 1060.
The GTX 1070 is the most bang for buck GPU atm. It provides 80% of the performance of the GTX 1080 at significantly lower cost, there is no contest.

The GTX 1060 is for people who are upgrading from really old GPUs and have no option but to buy from India where the pricing is stupid and keeps getting exponentially stupider as you climb the ladder.
I am speaking as a GTX 1060 owner who paid $400 for it in India, when I could have got a GTX 1070 for the same price if I had a US source.

People looking up eVGA cards for purchase, caveat emptor.

Seems like they dropped the ball on the power phase cooling and the MOSFET's cannot take the temperature.

Other brands are safe to go ahead but no international warranty. Personal opinion, do not pick up any hardware from abroad unless its MTBF is almost null or it will be easy for you to have it serviced.

Go for EVGA 1070 from US if you need international warranty as all Thermal issues are fixed now in the newly shipped cards....

The fact is both ati & nvidia pricing are shit in many countries. Its only good in USA. It seems they only want to do business in usa . No care for regional pricing. Only way to stop them is stop buying their products if you live outside USA or don't have any source to get it from there. Or the best way is shift to esports and buy the rx 460. Then again most of the esports communities are shit. Thus where to go?

Last edited:
Amazon Global, anyone had any experience with it?

GTX 1070 for 33k delivered from US to your doorstep apparently.
GTX 1060 for 16k (the 6GB variant).

EVGA has global warranty but I don't know if savera will entertain any imported products. Otherwise the nearest center is thailand.

Outside. I heard it has very lifelike graphics.
Outside has shite graphics:

wkp0tsT.jpg

Overbaked lighting, no shadows.
Looks worse than the decade old Richard Burns Rally :bored:.

^ dude your pc sucks
Switch on Foliage distance and set that to Ultra,you cant play without grass
background charaters=high(why did you even turn it off)
shadows=ultra
anti aliasing= 16XCSAA anything below is shite,use a dedicated PPU and 8x super sampling (You will need dual 4k capable gpu)
https://www.google.co.in/aclk?sa=L&...ahUKEwj_u8Skx5bQAhWIq48KHbR2DCoQvhcIJg&adurl=
download Road texture mod from nexusmods.com
download ENb series
Gak0U9e.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1478520097][/DOUBLEPOST]
EVGA has global warranty but I don't know if savera will entertain any imported products. Otherwise the nearest center is thailand.
just dropped a mail to Savera.hope they reply

Last edited:
Haha, a little bit of hyperbole never hurt anyone. On topic though, get a 1070. Save up if buying locally or cross your fingers and get a friend to buy it from you from the States. The 1060 is a good card, but I have a feeling it will go into medium settings territory sooner than last generations. We don't have the PS3 and 360 with 256mb ram to enforce console parity. The current gen is pretty powerful and then the PS4 Pro and Scorpion are also coming out. There's also affordable VR's on the horizon and QHD, WQHD and UHD resolutions are getting more and more popular.

Back