Graphic Cards GTX 1060 For 18k on amazon

My dear TE members, this thread isn't about all this Vega and Volta. Lets focus on now.

@PHOENiX117 I think from GTX 770 - GTX 1060 6GB Mini does make sense for all 1080p gaming as well as 1440p on a few titles.
Brand wise, I'd say all are pretty good but ZOTAC becomes pretty good buy once you consider the 5 year Extended warranty in India.

My dear TE members, this thread isn't about all this Vega and Volta. Lets focus on now.

@PHOENiX117 I think from GTX 770 - GTX 1060 6GB Mini does make sense for all 1080p gaming as well as 1440p on a few titles.
Brand wise, I'd say all are pretty good but ZOTAC becomes pretty good buy once you consider the 5 year Extended warranty in India.
thanks for all the help.i am looking for evga rx480 over ebay.if i find some sweet deal i will go for it otherwise stick with 1060

The Gainward GTX 1070's are available for a pretty good price offline, check those out, ive owned Gainward before and the company's been around for over 10 years.

If you are getting the 1060, EVGA SC @ $260 is the one to get.

You won't find any gpu at their launch or listed prices.
The cheapest 1060 was $300 when I was looking, even now the SC 1060 6G is $330 on Amazon. OP might have some luck at the end of the year but prices are still inflated everywhere atm.

You won't find any gpu at their launch or listed prices.
The cheapest 1060 was $300 when I was looking, even now the SC 1060 6G is $330 on Amazon. OP might have some luck at the end of the year but prices are still inflated everywhere atm.
I found these in < 60 seconds. BestBuy @$242, MicroCentre @ $260, BHPhotoVideo @280, NewEgg @$260 is right now out of stock but I saw it in stock a few days ago at that price. BHPhotoVideo price is 20$ higher cause of NY tax which you'd not need to pay if you are in another state. BestBuy and MicroCentre are store pickups but they have a store in every big cities.

^Those are all store pick-ups which aren't an option for a lot of people, the cheapest shipped out of those is the bhp one for $295 which was what I was talking about.

Edit: Lol I didn't see your entire post, anyways that's what I was saying, nothing like it if you have a friend/relative who can drive down to those stores but they are few and far between.
When I was buying a 470 the closest MC was an hour's drive away which rendered the $30 in savings pointless.

Last edited:
update guys,i am going to u.s for 6 months this october.i hope to find a 1070 around 400usd in the coming months.
thanks for advice and help

Sorry guys for taking this off topic, just want to know if anyone here bought these GPUs from AMAZON from those global store http://www.amazon.in/MSI-GTX1070-Ga...478709827&ref_=sr_1_3&s=computers&sr=1-3&th=1 if yes then please share your thoughts would be very helpful as I'm planning to buy one.

Thanks
you wont get warranty unless brought from evga,after which u have 3 years warranty but u need to ship the gpu to i think hong kong (they will rebate u sometimes)

Depends man. 6-7k off isn't a small thing. On the other hand, there's the risk of having to deal with overseas warranty in case things go south.

Maybe everyone should start ordering via Amazon Global exclusively to kick some sense into the local price mafia.
They're bound to come to their senses when there's a steep decline in locally bought GPUs. Right?

Maybe everyone should start ordering via Amazon Global exclusively to kick some sense into the local price mafia.
They're bound to come to their senses when there's a steep decline in locally bought GPUs. Right?
no,bcoz dumb rich make up most sales,
same reason alienware sells in india, paying 1 lakh for a laptop selling for as low as 35,000,

Last edited:
Back