Graphic Cards GTX 1060 6GB AMP Edition by Zotac - Review

Hope you guys enjoy it. Cheers!
Nope,we did not

first of all this is how a review looks like
https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Zotac/GeForce_GTX_1060_Mini_3_GB/

now who was that chick in the beginning with that hairstyle? It's not a fashion channel you guys are making.

this was less of a review and more of a "This is a GTX 1060 and This is NICE!", too many flaws bro.

Look before reviewing a product
1. you need to study the tech behind it,
2.Compare it with Others in the same range,
3. See where it stands in terms of performance/features,
4. Check price to performance ratio
5. Show us synthetic benchmarks
6. Overclocking results?
and many more things....

you do know the fact that overclocking doesn't void your warranty unless you remove the shroud?, you don't, i see no info on how much you can push the gpu when overclocked.

how on earth you guys got 68 fps on overwatch? because it's a multiplayer game and not supposed to be taxing and even with all settings turned up, i am pretty sure a 1060 can manage over 200 frames.
according to you we will require 2 Supercomputers to drive a FHD 240hz zowie display without issues. WOW..

my 770 2gb gets 210 frames on low settings on overwatch.

you missed build quality too,
1060 has terrible pcb design, and cannot be liquid cooled without heavy modification, as opposed to RX480, which in turn gives RX480 better overclocking headroom and way longer lifespan.

also wut abt sli? you missed the lack of it completely.

I Don't review GPU's,not even my comfort zone, but this is what one can salvage from 15 minutes of GTX 1060 google search.

Do some research before speaking about anything, I flat out deny speaking if i don't understand Completely what i say and my words can affect someone's decision.

Last edited:
Wow...all but one just straight up ignored the ops post! Greed is real!
@Op, Nice try at an unboxing video, just don't use term "review" for it. And yeah, that wig was rather distracting..

Thedre has been quite a war in choosing between 3gb/and 6gb variants. As many suggest its worth goign for 6gb.
But what about 4gb??
I was thinking if RX470 4gb fits perfect between 3 and 6gb.
As I game on mid settings not worrying about eye candies and all

Also heard HIS cards running hot on temps these days.

So is he offering sapphire or xfx? or which?
They are not selling AMD GPUs. Only Zotac AMP Editions of GTX1060/1070 are sold by them.

Nice try but would have preferred a more detailed review of the card like other reviews have done on Youtube when reviewing this card and other GPU's. Have a look at OC3D's reviews of different hardware components. Note the way he goes in-depth, taking his time to explain the product at hand with benchmarks and poignant details. Yes, his videos are long... sometimes stupendously long, but he fills it with humongous nuggets of valuable information.

And... that girl with the pink and yellow hair in the video's intro... no, just NO. :facepalm:

Back