[Group Buy] Internet download manager - 18/07/2017

Do share your account no or paytm no and total amount i need to transfer.. Will do that whenever op or the seller asks.. [emoji111]
Sure :)[DOUBLEPOST=1499176633][/DOUBLEPOST]Requested members:
@pratikb x 2
@akhilgopal x 1
@shubhangam x 1
@allrounder799 x 1

Confirmed members:
@Sakthi Kumar Chandrabose x 2
@avanildutta x 2
@Vasishta.Sushant x 2
@thatsashok x 1

Once rest of the people confirms or 4 licenses are confirmed I will start sharing my UPI id or paytm number for making the transaction

Last edited:
@Sakthi Kumar Chandrabose I'd recommend just add your account/UPI details, assign a time of payment and let the team members start rolling in the money. Let's try to get the purchase done in a week's time, I'd say.

The problem is only 7 members are ready and other 4 I cannot see them coming online also. BTW I got the payment link from IDM for 10 licenses at 150 USD.

The problem is only 7 members are ready and other 4 I cannot see them coming online also. BTW I got the payment link from IDM for 10 licenses at 150 USD.
Do sent me your acc or paytm details in advance.. I don't mind even if the purchase is made after a week or a month.. But sometimes i stay bit busy on tours.. So as i am free these days.. Want to do my part as early as possible.. [emoji111]

Back