Graphic Cards Graphics Card Upgrade

I just saw some of the benchmarks and reviews and saw that the actual gaming performance of GTX960 is slightly slower than GTX770! But what I did saw was that this was at almost half TDP! So the GTX960 will definitely use much less power and hence will be more cooler! Plus the 900 series simply seems more logical considering that the GTX770 is now 3 years old! Why get a 3 years older technology when u can get similar performance at nearly same price (USED of course) with a newer GPU!
going from the 770 to the 960 isn't worth it. the difference in power draw will only add up to a few hundred rupees over the life of the card at best.
however, since your budget is 10k i'd suggest you try to save up another 5-6k and consider either a used 970 or rx 470. you'll get the lower power draw and a serious bump in performance.

^EVGA are one of the best manufacturers out there! I have seen people praising EVGA cards! Specially their SC and SSC models and the FTW are their flagship models!
second that^
evga for nvidia
sapphire for amd

Thank You guys! I've finally settled on Asus Strix GTX960 2gb! I think 2 years warranty is still left on the card!
Hopefully it will be shipped to me next week!

Got the Titan X Pascal.

uWTZF6y.gif

Back