Graphic Cards Graphics card makers will be forced to slash prices after GPU shipments fall by 40%

by the way, mining GUPs are started to surface in second's market. one guys listed like 5 1060 gtx GUPs in other forum @29k/card . lol.

I guess these miners are going to dent next generation GPU selling heavily. Nvidia knows that and will not release gen11 cards now.

by the way, mining GUPs are started to surface in second's market. one guys listed like 5 1060 gtx GUPs in other forum @29k/card . lol.

I guess these miners are going to dent next generation GPU selling heavily. Nvidia knows that and will not release gen11 cards now.
lol 5x cards. wxactly how much do they mine using this?

I know that guy who uses Te just for selling purpose and I'm always suspicious as to from where he keeps getting such stuff as he himself agreed the items are mostly of his friends etc. Many expensive stuff and in bulk quantity. Though he provides bill etc so obviously no one bothers. Bought one item from him though.

You need a mining board which allows using multiple GPUs using multiple PCIe slots (using mux/bridges)
lol 5x cards. wxactly how much do they mine using this?

yes but s/he innocently saying not used this for mining, but if we check listing history s/he listed mining rig also in same :D

Also someone listed mentioned hash rate for on-sale GPU. I was so wrong about Indians and blaming Chinese for GPU price inflation, lol.

yes but s/he innocently saying not used this for mining, but if we check listing history s/he listed mining rig also in same :D

Also someone listed mentioned hash rate for on-sale GPU. I was so wrong about Indians and blaming Chinese for GPU price inflation, lol.
lol, mentioning hash rate too!

I was so wrong about Indians and blaming Chinese for GPU price inflation, lol.
I don't know how well Indians did with the GPU prices that we get here, afaik China and russia get prices almost similar to US prices so they had better chance at earning when it was booming.

They will sell for dirt cheap don't mind the listing price!!!
Man don't forget they would all be stressed out.
I know that guy who uses Te just for selling purpose and I'm always suspicious as to from where he keeps getting such stuff as he himself agreed the items are mostly of his friends etc. Many expensive stuff and in bulk quantity. Though he provides bill etc so obviously no one bothers. Bought one item from him though.
Red flags red flags everywhere. And not many people are bothered. Well, can't blame anyone for being clumsy. This people are smart. And buyers usually are desperate so...

Vega 56 cards available in US for $450, thats like 32k and some guys want to sell rx 580 8gb @ 25k here. that to No warranty stuff

its started , i posted a separate thread as well

SkhGTEa.jpg

oh lord I never thought Id see this in this year! but new 11 series cards are supposed to launch in auguest this year so anyone buying a new high end card should hold out till then

@netant what was the price before the price cut? Got any screenshot?
no screen short , apart from what i posted earier in other thread. https://i.imgur.com/LvfFwF9.jpg. but it was 44.7K, on 3 Jul 2018, based on Google's cache.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...x-1080-1-61-ghz-core-8gb-gddr5x-graphic-card/

i don't browse primeabgb, check based on the marketing mailer they sent.
but in general it was 56-58 on nvidia site when i seen a month back ( if im able to recall correctly)

Last edited:
Back