Budget Above 25K Google Pixel 2 XL 128gb for 44k

Getting the Google Pixel 2 XL 128gb panda variant for 44k just 10 days old
But imported so I guess no warranty in India.
Is it worth it?
I recently sold my note 8.
To tide over the bridge phase I have bought a xiaomi mi a1.
Help needed preferably from Pixel 2 XL owners

:) OK. I guessed it then. I thought I didn't know about these mobiles.

Anyway I suggest you to go slow. Unknowingly you are blowing hard earned money on hugely depreciating asset. Think about it. U won't change your bike costing 60k in 3 months... What's big deal about mobiles?

:) OK. I guessed it then. I thought I didn't know about these mobiles.

Anyway I suggest you to go slow. Unknowingly you are blowing hard earned money on hugely depreciating asset. Think about it. U won't change your bike costing 60k in 3 months... What's big deal about mobiles?
exactly why i buy used gadgets :)
I sold note for 45 and seeing pixel 2 within 44k :) or max i add 4-10k for a period of 4-5months.
hope thats fine by anyones standards

It's not about what a particular model lacks it's about the crib of using different phones, I had personally used both the phones note and pixel 2 XL both are amazing devices but if the put the pixel camera in note 8 there would be no comparison or competitor for thay phone. Camera on pixel is just WOW.

@ayaskant12 I got my pixel from States had to send it back to my sister for replacement as the panel on it was burnt in just 20/25 days of usage. I would not risk 44k on a non warranty phone.

Get an India piece with warranty pay lill extra on top to be safe.

It's not about what a particular model lacks it's about the crib of using different phones, I had personally used both the phones note and pixel 2 XL both are amazing devices but if the put the pixel camera in note 8 there would be no comparison or competitor for thay phone. Camera on pixel is just WOW.

@ayaskant12 I got my pixel from States had to send it back to my sister for replacement as the panel on it was burnt in just 20/25 days of usage. I would not risk 44k on a non warranty phone.

Did you try with India service centre? Some guys got replacement in imported phones here!!

Add Camera
Battery
Software update
Of pixel to note 8 and you have killed it!

They should have continued giving a stock Android option on Samsung devices

Getting the Google Pixel 2 XL 128gb panda variant for 44k just 10 days old
But imported so I guess no warranty in India.
Is it worth it?
I recently sold my note 8.
To tide over the bridge phase I have bought a xiaomi mi a1.
Help needed preferably from Pixel 2 XL owners
Bro i got the pixel 2 128 gb imported from US and bought it here locally for 38k. Worth every penny. Just take care of the screen and use a good quality screen protector like rhinoshield etc. Talking about performance, i must say this is my best vfm purchase ever. Camera is freaking godly good and performance is top notch. Something a lot of pixel owners don't talk about is the fact that it gives a surprisingly good battery backup despite a puny 2700 mah battery capacity.

In case anyone is wanting to get an xl imported lemme know. I can get a decent price. Have only few units left.

Bro i got the pixel 2 128 gb imported from US and bought it here locally for 38k. Worth every penny. Just take care of the screen and use a good quality screen protector like rhinoshield etc. Talking about performance, i must say this is my best vfm purchase ever. Camera is freaking godly good and performance is top notch. Something a lot of pixel owners don't talk about is the fact that it gives a surprisingly good battery backup despite a puny 2700 mah battery capacity.

In case anyone is wanting to get an xl imported lemme know. I can get a decent price. Have only few units left.
Pixel 2 64gb is 39999 here in India most of the times. Why skip 2 years warranty for extra 64gb is completely beyond my understanding!!

I think the XL 2's should not be imported, I just got mine from a friend and its going in for repairs.

Apart from that yes, the battery is great. I came back from Pune yesterday, put the phone in battery saver @ 23%, use the GPS for a couple of minutes, some calls plus whatsapp and TG and it was at 17% when I reached home.

Back