Good lasting Perfumes suggestions

avanildutta

Disciple
Hello guys. Just want to know what all Perfumes (premium) you guys are using. And suggest me some names.. I have only used Azzaro chrome that too one or two flavours only. I am bit dull in this section. So any suggestions would be useful. Any good ones around 2-3k & lasting around 4-5 hours.. List down your favourite bottles down.. Thx guys..

CK One is good! Fragrance lasts 4-5 hours.
Also tried Ferrari Black but doesn't even lasts 2 hours.

These days I'm using Adidas Deep energy (EDP!) which comes for around 450 bucks. Doesn't last much long but the fragrance is good.

The brand doesn't decide how long they last, the strength of the liquid does. Strength order (and price too) : Cologne (1-2 hours) < EDT (2-4 hours) < EDP (4-5 hours) < Edtrait de Parfum (6+ hours)

Be careful as the same product can smell differently when bought as an EDP, EDC, EDT, etc. I usually go for EDT's and they can be plied during the day as well and are more readily available.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/beauty/skin/differences-between-eau-de-toilette-eau-de-parfum/

Whenever I buy it in retail stores or even online especially in India, the first few sprays looks good but after couple of day's time it feels like spraying water. This never happened when I buy it from abroad. Does that mean that most of the colognes/perfumes here are fakes. It is the same for even high priced perfumes/colognes.

Hasn't happened to me yet. I usually buy it from a mall or something similar. Not worth saving a few hundred and taking a chance on a fake/diluted version.

If the price is significantly cheaper, then its probably fake and i tend to avoid that

This was a reaction from this 499 rs perfume i once bought long ago and many women had loved it. Too bad now they discontinued it. any good ones under 1k ?

zQlDg5l.png

Here are the one's I have currently...

IMAGE00219.jpg

IMAGE00222.jpg

Aquaman by Rochas
Hugo Boss Energise
Carolina Herrera 212
Versace Blue Jeans
Acqua di Gio Giorgio Armani Vaporisateur (X4 100 ml Bottles)
Ralph Lauren Polo Sport
Hugo Boss Bottled
Armaf Shades Wood
Givenchy Very Irrésistible
Lomani El Paso
Coty Aspen
Armaf Tres Nuit
Myrurgia Yacht Man Red
Armaf Club de Nuit
Armaf Surf
HUGO by Hugo Boss (X2 100ml Bottles)
Calvin Klein MAN
Azzaro Chrome Legend
BLV Pour Homme Bvlgari (X4 100 ml Bottles)
Davidoff Cool water GAME
Bvlgari MAN

My everyday fragrance is BLV by Bvlgari. I completely love it's soft woody smell. Even after a wash, it subtly retains itself on my office shirts.

If I'm in a suit for evening get-togethers I usually go with the 212 by Carolina Herrera or a few sprays of the GIO. It's incredibly difficult to go wrong with either. Essentially the GIO is a touch sombre then the 212 and goes well with a dark suit.

If I'm on a long flight and I know that I'll be traveling transatlantic without the possibility of change of clothes in-between I usually stick with blends from Hugo. Their slightly decadent fragrance pyramid works like a charm.

Rest of the fragrances are all used in rotation once in a while.

Last edited:
Here are the one's I have currently...

IMAGE00219.jpg

IMAGE00222.jpg

Aquaman by Rochas
Hugo Boss Energise
Carolina Herrera 212
Versace Blue Jeans
Acqua di Gio Giorgio Armani Vaporisateur (X4 100 ml Bottles)
Ralph Lauren Polo Sport
Hugo Boss Bottled
Armaf Shades Wood
Givenchy Very Irrésistible
Lomani El Paso
Coty Aspen
Armaf Tres Nuit
Myrurgia Yacht Man Red
Armaf Club de Nuit
Armaf Surf
HUGO by Hugo Boss (X2 100ml Bottles)
Calvin Klein MAN
Azzaro Chrome Legend
BLV Pour Homme Bvlgari (X4 100 ml Bottles)
Davidoff Cool water GAME
Bvlgari MAN

My everyday fragrance is BLV by Bvlgari. I completely love it's soft woody smell. Even after a wash, it subtly retains itself on my office shirts.

If I'm in a suit for evening get-togethers I usually go with the 212 by Carolina Herrera or a few sprays of the GIO. It's incredibly difficult to go wrong with either. Essentially the GIO is a touch sombre then the 212 and goes well with a dark suit.

If I'm on a long flight and I know that I'll be traveling transatlantic without the possibility of change of clothes in-between I usually stick with blends from Hugo. Their slightly decadent fragrance pyramid works like a charm.

Rest of the fragrances are all used in rotation once in a while.
Don't get me wrong, but I almost got feeling of saloon XD

There are only three scents that a man needs. Acqua di Gio for day time. Ralph Lauren Romance for night time. and a bottle of Old Spice ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1503035630][/DOUBLEPOST]
>ask "what are some good perfumes under 1000 that women like ?"

>some guy posts perfumes worth 100000

feelsbadman.jpg

found the 4chan anon.

I often buy Lacost or Bulgari, but recently my wife and I switched to fragrances from Montale. They have a very large line of both male and female fragrances.

Back