Good ISP in North Delhi (Recommend Me)

Adidam

Disciple
Which ISP is doing well in Delhi.

Area: Near Kamla Nagar/Shakti Nagar

I'm currently using Airtel and they are shit these days if you are using their 16 MBPS or 8 MBPS plans because they are on shitty telephonic copper wire only.

If you see posters of other ISPs in/near your locality, post them and maybe other members could give a review.. If there are other ISPs in your locality that have installed cable then they should definitely have put up posters.

If you see posters of other ISPs in/near your locality, post them and maybe other members could give a review.. If there are other ISPs in your locality that have installed cable then they should definitely have put up posters.
I don't see any poster from my locality on Google Search either. :(

I only see Hathway to be very frank.
That means you probably have Hathway only. Is it the 50mbps one?
I have no idea about the reliability of Hathway. I think its upload speed should be equal to DL, not sure. Though the FUP is lower than even Airtel. And you have to pay for 3 months, with extra installation.
You can try calling Siti (50mbps no FUP for 850, UL is 2mbps) or Verivoz if you haven't. Don't know about their reliability too but plans seem good.

That means you probably have Hathway only. Is it the 50mbps one?
I have no idea about the reliability of Hathway. I think its upload speed should be equal to DL, not sure. Though the FUP is lower than even Airtel. And you have to pay for 3 months, with extra installation.
You can try calling Siti (50mbps no FUP for 850, UL is 2mbps) or Verivoz if you haven't. Don't know about their reliability too but plans seem good.
I'm going to have 2 back-up ISPs now.

I've already discussed with Hathway. I'll talk to Siti and Den soon.

About Verivoz, their site is stupid.

Can you confirm me:

If Hathway, Den and Den are Dynamic IP or Static?

If Verivoz is running well for other people, you should get it. They are claiming uptime as one of their features and many ISP do not list that, so it might make some difference.

I think you have to pay for Static IP in most services. But I don't know if dynamic IP means it will keep changing regularly. You can check with ISP or ask some more informed poster.

Back