Good institute to learn java,oracle,redhat?

cricfan said:
u can take up exams without joing courses....but u will b paying 20k for exams..if u join a redhat partner institute ..u will b paying 12.5k...

here in blore...there r quite a few redhat institutes....stg,llc,vtp...i joined vtp...course fee was 14k..and no those course materials r not available to u by joing some redhat forum/community...coz its clearly printed on every page of the book that its only for students of partner training institutes....i think darkie is talking abt redhat documents...its not exactly tailor-made for cert purposes...once u finish the course materials u can thoroughly go through those documents for knowledge purpose...

regarding training institutes...obviously there will b plenty in mumbai....just talk to reception and get some idea abt the teaching and all...regarding infrastructure..unlike cisco institutes u dont really need hifi infrastructure....10 pc's is more than sufficient...saying this coz dont come to a conclusion by looking at the infrastructure..normally thats what students do when they think of joing ccna/ccnp course...and they r right in this case..

and yes...dont forget to interact with students of that institute...u can find those guy dhuaafying in pan beeda shops nearby...lol...and dont pay beyond 15K for courses..redhat materials r more than sufficient for the exams...

and while taking exams be fast....thats where i lost out...will b taking up upgrade exams soon(rhct to rhce)...and at last..sorry for my crappy english...

Tks again cric....:) certain things i might aski which might bore you:p ..i went to niit&aptech am being told 18k for redhat cert&you are saying not tp pay more than 15k?:huh:

can i bargain?:bleh: maybe due to city there might be diff...also diff institute s have diff fee structure...dunno why...:huh:

i spoke to office people at niit&they showed me their labs, classroom,told about their respective prof etc etc...
i will definetly ask student who have enroled for this redhat cert regarding the institute...:) does this exam involve more dedication coz i have coll too&its exams coming...

can i bargain? maybe due to city there might be diff...also diff institute s have diff fee structure...dunno why

sorry... totally ignored it...last time when i was in mumbai(aunt/uncle stay in ville parle)...idli-vada cost around 25...then it was around 12 here..try bargaining a bit...

thing abt redhat exams is....no dumps(mcse/ccna guys know abt it)..questions/thought process behind them dont change...but time is very crucial..if u know stuff well u can easily clear..i have finished ccna and more into ccnp track..so didnt really worry too much abt rhce..exams will b easy(if u prepare well..use vmware/virtualbox)..too many commands to remember...more than commands its the command options that worries u..u can use help/man/info options but will kill time too..

its all abt practise...unlike ccna theres not much theory involved here in rhce...its all abt commands and troubleshooting...spend minimum 2-3 hrs during clases on vmware...extend it to your limitations a week-10 days before your exams..u will finish it...

finish off the college exams..cert ecams can wait...college exams r once in 6 months...this one on a monthly basis..lol....and college exams --marks count..here in cert exams...pass/fail..sorry for the crude form of post..lol

cricfan said:
sorry... totally ignored it...last time when i was in mumbai(aunt/uncle stay in ville parle)...idli-vada cost around 25...then it was around 12 here..try bargaining a bit...

thing abt redhat exams is....no dumps(mcse/ccna guys know abt it)..questions/thought process behind them dont change...but time is very crucial..if u know stuff well u can easily clear..i have finished ccna and more into ccnp track..so didnt really worry too much abt rhce..exams will b easy(if u prepare well..use vmware/virtualbox)..too many commands to remember...more than commands its the command options that worries u..u can use help/man/info options but will kill time too..

its all abt practise...unlike ccna theres not much theory involved here in rhce...its all abt commands and troubleshooting...spend minimum 2-3 hrs during clases on vmware...extend it to your limitations a week-10 days before your exams..u will finish it...
finish off the college exams..cert ecams can wait...college exams r once in 6 months...this one on a monthly basis..lol....and college exams --marks count..here in cert exams...pass/fail..sorry for the crude form of post..lol
Tks cric for patiently replying to all my queries...:) i have already got fedora&centOS installed..dunno how to begin with will try learning frm them..
Also am being told u need to set two machines&one as desktop&one as server&pratice all commands&see what happens at output...

yup coll exams are imp too but then i need sumthing extra to highlight in my CV..:p thts why all this queries..

Back