God of War III - Discussion thread

SharekhaN

Skilled
OK guys, its less than 5 months to go and things are heating up!

Check out the japanese trailer:

God Of War III Video Game, TGS 09: Japanese Trailer | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Now God of War does everything bigger and better. And thats what is so kool about it.

Who wants to kill thousands of little people + one Villain the size of a 30 storey high building. Apparently Kratos does!
tongu23e.gif

god-of-war-iii-20090819011724077.jpg

god-of-war-iii-20081216005632383.jpg

Put all the news leading up to the game release here
happy55.gif

Re: The God of War III thread!

My console purchase is sure when this comes out. Next year a lot of stellar titles are going to be out, so it's really going to heat up the competition. I just wish they didn't end this series so abruptly with this title. There will be no second Kratos. Plus the lucky b**ches getting the God of War collection are getting the GOW III demo with it. ;)

GOW games are one of the best action games ever made,plus next year PS3 has a lot of awesome games this year as well as next year...so im totally looking forward to GOW3!!

Atlantis level plus killing Poseidon and having a threesome,how awesome can it get??

I'm Downloading the demo at the moment , its freaking huge , 2.7GB , and only has 15-20 mins. of game play in it.

manuvikram007 said:
^^ from where u downloading it?
Uk store or us store?

Its not available on PSN stores , many GOW3 Demo coupons were distributed , some got lucky and received them in their UK PSN id associated emails.

I got myself the demo by sharing the codes with 4 other persons in my PSN team :)

PLEASE PLEASE i need a coupen please please give to me , i am a big big fan of god of war francise .

my PSN id is godofwarmax . please please i need a coupen

The demo is fantastic....although a few frame drops here and there...but damn the game looks and plays like a dream!

Anyone would like to share coupon please please..

I guess we can use a coupon infi no of times.. there is no restric on that!!

correct me if am wrong..

Nope , a coupon can only be used once.

Also it can be shared between max 5 PSN ID's.

Back