God of War: Ascension - Discussion Thread

BTW Aman, mutton biriyani also tastes pretty good if not as good as chicken biriyani.
tongu23e.gif

Haha, mutton Biriyani tastes better than chicken one, but mutton is not good for health!
<

3.GOW 4 in hindu mytho
happy50.gif
it wont release in India then

If you can't read proper what I've written then it's not my problem!
<

I am pretty sure he meant something in the likes of Hindu mythology. Ramayan 3392 AD anyone?

Never read that comic... was it good?

Yeah a more modern take on Ramayan in a post-apocalyptic setting. Conceptualised by Deepak Chopra and Shekar Kapur. The character art is killer! Check out those images in Google. Reminds me a lot about PoP: Warrior Within.

Wasn't it Deimos who was returning?

Don't think so. In God of War; Ghost of Sparta,

Deimos is killed by Thanatos. Kratos kin turn kills Thanatos.

Agreed and dont forget what happened to the PoP titles released after T2T.

Even T2T sucked compared to WW. Just another copy of WW with the absence of the dark theme and the Dahaka. Not to mention a lousy alternate version of the prince depicting his dark side. For me, it has always been SOT>WW>>>T2T.

It can be a placed parallel to god of war series?

Like it was told that Deimos was mistaken for Kratos "who will defy the gods, kill them" i guess this was it right? ya so maybe it can be based on the journey of Deimos after he was caught and etc?

They haven't officially titled the game God of War IV? It can be another one like 'Brother of Ghost of Sparta'.
tongu23e.gif
Just Kidding...Or any other name?

Even T2T sucked compared to WW. Just another copy of WW with the absence of the dark theme and the Dahaka. Not to mention a lousy alternate version of the prince depicting his dark side. For me, it has always been SOT>WW>>>T2T.

True that! T2T was no where compared to Warrior Within and Sands of Time.

Yes except the gameplay SOT was far better in terms of story, narration,location etc.But the gameplay really sucked in sot.repetitive wave of enemies was really frustrating.

The other two title really improved on gameplay techniques.

WW & T2T had a dark theme, which needed to be complemented with a similar gameplay style. SOT was purely establishing the roots of the true Prince of Persia. The game also relied more on platforming, rather then emphasizing more the combat. Hence, SOT was more of a complete package, while the rest felt like an alternate versions.

Man its gotta be Kratos. I'm getting the CHILLS.
bounce.gif
<

I read somewhere that there may be a possibility of co-op and this installment may be a prequel. If it is i would love to play as Kratos and Deimos as a Co-op Will be Bada$$

God of War 3 had such a bad last half an hour. Monologues on Hope by that pixie Pandora. Rest is pretty epic.

So is it Kratos AND Deimos or Kratos V Deimos or mix of both ending in Kratos' ascension?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Looks like Ascension serves as a sort of prequel to III. And from that box art Kratos looks like Atlas!
tongu23e.gif

Predictions for release date? I am betting Feb-March 2013.

Back