Giveaway Thread

If any of you are students, then register for the github educational pack and get around 1K$ worth of free stuff (server credits, free private repos , etc).
Link https://education.github.com/pack

Eligibility requirements
If you're a student aged 13+ and enrolled in a degree or diploma granting course of study, the GitHub Student Developer Pack is for you. All you need is a school-issued email address, valid student identification card, or other official proof of enrollment

Eligibility requirements
If you're a student aged 13+ and enrolled in a degree or diploma granting course of study, the GitHub Student Developer Pack is for you. All you need is a school-issued email address, valid student identification card, or other official proof of enrollment

How many 13 year olds do they think are in degree or diploma courses :p

have synology ds218j not working. so giving it away
have asus pci-e ac68 dual band adapter for pc. literally new as i never used it. can get some cash im freaking lazy. so giving it away gone

have some sh*t load of wires etc. will try to list them soon

Last edited:
I need if any of them are working. I just got scammed on olx and my budget got all shattered. It would help as i have a intel-f processor.
He did mentioned not working and afaik they are gpus from year 2k7-2k10 or so and even if you store them precisely its high time they will fire!
I owned 6800gt and 8600gt which went into dust bin after 4-5 yrs of usage...death is inevitable and at that time no such giveaway threads nor much takers..
Point is no point in wasting time esp. money on dead technology..as you are already duped on o l x!

He did mentioned not working and afaik they are gpus from year 2k7-2k10 or so and even if you store them precisely its high time they will fire!
I owned 6800gt and 8600gt which went into dust bin after 4-5 yrs of usage...death is inevitable and at that time no such giveaway threads nor much takers..
Point is no point in wasting time esp. money on dead technology..as you are already duped on o l x!
I just thought like i could boot up my pc with anything. I did have an r9 280x which i sold, before i got duped.

Back