Giveaway Thread

I have a Maxtor sata 80 gb hdd but its sata power connecter is broken anyone need for any work pm me.
Note: it was in working condition just the power connecter in the hdd broken.
Shipping charges to be paid Rs.50 anywhere in India.

I have a Maxtor sata 80 gb hdd but its sata power connecter is broken anyone need for any work pm me.
Note: it was in working condition just the power connecter in the hdd broken.
Shipping charges to be paid Rs.50 anywhere in India.
I can fix the power connector by soldering wires onto the PCB directly.... I also need a small & cheap HDD .... Sent you a PM requesting for allocation of the item to me.

I can fix the power connector by soldering wires onto the PCB directly.... I also need a small & cheap HDD .... Sent you a PM requesting for allocation of the item to me.

ok send me you shipping address if you make it work its all yours.BTW you have to pay for shipping.
I have a friend's partially-working Artis 2.1 system for giveaway. Model number is S500 - please Google for any info or reviews.

Friend had left the system in his apartment when he had resigned from work so we picked it up. He had no clue about its working condition so when we powered it up, we figured out that there is no output from one of the satellites. Upon opening the subwoofer that houses the motherboard, one of the audio ICs was found to be blown up along with a couple of resistors (I shall open up the sub and post the images/details later). I can however, confirm that there is sound output from the other satellite speaker. The blue-backlit Artis logo on the sub is also damaged. The entire unit is slightly heavy so bear that in mind when paying for the shipping charges.

1. 1 power-amp (TD2030A), 1 polyester capacitor (2A104J), 1 resistor (2.2 ohms, 0.25 W) and 1 resistor (1 ohm, 0.5 W) have been toast. The values of the toast resistors were deduced based on the symmetry of the other resistors around the vicinity of the other 2 power-amps. Please refer the attached snaps for the details. These components can be sourced locally from your neighborhood electronics components shop and can be soldered by yourself or any shop that does these kind of repairs. Will cost you a couple of hundred Rs. more for the repairs. I could have done it myself if I had the time but unfortunately I don't.

2. Cleaned the satellites and sub yesterday. Confirmed that only one channel from the sub's output terminal works; the other one doesn't because of the damaged components mentioned in sr. no. 1 above. Both the satellites work without issues. All the drivers are in good shape. Screws at the back of the sub are rusted because friend stayed at an apartment very close to the Tapti river.

3. I do not have the original box for the system. So shipping might be hard. They are currently packed inside a polythene cover as indicated in the snap.

4. Shipping might kill the deal as it may be expensive but I leave it to the buyer.

5. System was manufactured during 2006 and used until 2012 end. Lying idle for over an year now.

View attachment 32829 View attachment 32830 View attachment 32831 View attachment 32832 View attachment 32833
Sir if you dont mind can you give me two satellites speakers as i have the woofer but the satellites speakers are broken.Willing to pay for shipping.[DOUBLEPOST=1400367578][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone wants a new frontech mousepad pm me
i have two of them.

Last edited:
I have some not working electrical goods which i want to giveaway. Here is the list-:
1. G31 motherboard
2. G41 motherboard
3. Dlink modem with adapter Working but having problems in its firmware

If anyone wants any of the above product then reply me i will send you my address, BTW i live in Delhi.

I have some not working electrical goods which i want to giveaway. Here is the list-:
1. G31 motherboard
2. G41 motherboard
3. Dlink modem with adapter Working but having problems in its firmware

If anyone wants any of the above product then reply me i will send you my address, BTW i live in Delhi.
Interested , sent you a PM

Have a HP All in one printer ePrinter - HP Photosmart B110 A. Printer i working perfect and only the cartridges are out. Prefer people who can pick it up in Bangalore.

During a testing i got more than what i needed so wanted to giveaway here if its not allowed lemme know

Details

x8p4UYl.png

Those who need it pm me or post here i will pm you the codes

Giving away few PS3 discs... Only Pune local pick up...

I brought many games from Netherlands but had to dump the plastic boxes. So brought these from webuy just to have the boxes for those discs...

If anyone have empty boxes feel free to tag me, I still need 7 empty plastic boxes....

Attachments

• IMG-20161027-WA0020.jpg
    IMG-20161027-WA0020.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 511
Back