Giveaway Thread

gmano

Adept
Lot of us must be having things that are lying unused for years together with us, those things can be made use by others. We can give them to those people, who can really make use of them. So to start this culture in TE, I am starting this thread.

I have some back issues of DIGIT and CHIP, if anyone can really make use of them I am willing to give it FREE.

Its not a sale, hence I didnt post this thread in Market Section.

let me know if you are giving away your head unit :lol:

anyways nice gesture. sticky

Got Loads of Digit mags, almost close to 50. Will gladly give them away, the receiver must bear shipping though.

Mostly between 2005-2007.

i got lots of books , mostly from my NIIT classes. some even unused. sql vb java xml n stuff any one wanting these can let me know. doing law these are potentially useless to me now.

bottle said:
let me know if you are giving away your head unit :lol:

anyways nice gesture. sticky

I will let you know, when I decide to give away my Head Unit. You may need to wait for few years for that :bleh:

200mph said:
i got lots of books , mostly from my NIIT classes. some even unused. sql vb java xml n stuff any one wanting these can let me know. doing law these are potentially useless to me now.
Got any C++ books?

OT: You studying law? Might I ask where?

In the september issue of Autocar India and Overdrive, there were DVDs.

I didnt get these DVDs.

Can someone make a copy of their DVDs and ship them to me :) ? Please pretty please :p

Anish said:
^ I have the Autocar DVD with the Supercar test. Will make you a copy and pass it to you when I meet you.

OH YEAH !!! For sure !! Thanks a ton. Do try getting the OD DVD too... some friend of yours might hve it.

Back