Gaming Zone license

Hi,

Is any one know about license requirement for Gamming Zone ?

I am planning to open a Gamming Zone in my shop. I am confused regarding cybercafe license.

I have seen most of Gamming Zone with cybercafe, in that case a single cybercafe licence is ok for cybercafe and gamming zone.

But I am planning for only a Gamming Zone, not a cybercafe, so in that case May I required any license?

Re: Gamming Zone license

where u stay arun btw your budget for u gaming cafe u need to fill the form and detail at court to head office by government for approved the form ;)

You certainly need a license for opening up a gaming cafe and for every game that you plan to earn on as well from the respective game developers.

gaming cafe license - u need to get register first , then no need for government approval (not starting college or hospital ??) - need to get corporation clearance , finally from police DC certificate - that it contains no harm to public !

gauravraw said:
You certainly need a license for opening up a gaming cafe and for every game that you plan to earn on as well from the respective game developers.

thanks..

Actually I have one shop, which is not in use since long. I want to open a gamming zone. All pc will be connected to each other within a network. I am not planning for any online (internet) game right now.

But i am confused regarding the licensing process. Do i required any license, like cybercafe required ???

-arun

Back