Budget 90k+ Gaming Pc Build

Hello Friends Bob here, new member on techenclave..
I am building my first gaming pc, budget is flexible.. May be with your experienced suggestions i can save some bucks ( who will not want to :) )

I am building a Black and White Gaming Pc ( so keeping that in mind i have decided to go with this products )
Here is my rig :
CPU - Intel i7 6700K - ₹26200
CPU Cooler - Corsair H110i GTX - ₹9200
Motherboard - MSI Krait Gaming 3x - ₹18500
SSD - Samsung 850 Evo 250GB - ₹7500
HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB - ₹9500
RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8x2) 3000mhz - ₹8600
PSU - Corsair HX1000i - ₹17000
Case - Corsair Graphite 760 T ( white ) - ₹14500
GPU - Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 - ₹72000
Display - BenQ XL2720Z - ₹39000 OR Benq XL2730Z - ₹49000
Keyboard - Razer DeathStalker Chroma RGB - ₹7500
Mouse - Corsair M 65 Pro ( White ) RGB - ₹7300
Bitfenix Alchemy 2.0 White Cable Kit - ₹12700

Total Pc Build - ₹259500 approx

I am leaning more towards 1080p gaming , that is why i decided to go with the benq xl2720z ( 1920 x 1080 ) but while researching more on this .. I read that qhd is better than 1080p for 27" inch monitor due to pixelation.. So i thought benq xl2730z ( 2560 x 1440 ) would be better.. Confused ..

I will be upgrading to a triple monitor setup, just to check whether a triple monitor setup can provide more immersive gaming experience .. Thats why i have decided to go with the gtx 1080, for triple monitor setup i need to sli a gtx 1080 or may be i have to run 3 gtx 1080's in order to push all those pixels.. Also if i have to run 3 gtx 1080's in sli , then i will be upgrading to x99 platform.. Triple monitor upgrade will be after 2-3 years. So that is not so important at the moment, but i thought i should share that as well, so that you'll can suggest accordingly..

I decided to post it on techenclave, so that i can get some experienced suggestions which will help me in many ways ( one of my friend who is an experienced member on techenclave told me to do so )

So please guys , suggest something better and best.. And please share your views on my rig. May be you'll can suggest something better.
Thanx in advance :)

Ok. I will check on that power supply..
Asus z170 pro gaming will not match with my colour theme ( black and white )
So i might go with the asus z170 deluxe or z170a

woah dude there are some anomalies on your build

first try aliexpress for custom liquid cooling and modding parts

12,500 for bitfendix leds?thats dumb
i am a pc modder myself,Speaking from experience these are 200rs leds,buy from local shop or Aliexpress

78,000 for a GTX 1080 is a atrocity,i suggest looking for better prices or trying amazonglobal

for mouse/kb

the logitech G pro and Zowie ec1/2 a are they best mouse you can buy,
with an AVAGO 3310 and PMX 3366 sensors and they only mouse you should buy, the M65 is a peice of chinese junk,

for keyboard
corsair K70/K95 or Cooler master masterkey,QFR these are the ONLY keyboards you should buy at the movement in india

Also 99.5% of cheap gaming headsets are Junk,
excluding hyperx Cloud Core 2 because they have beyerdynamic drivers!!!!

buy a Shennheiser with a Conderser Mic or the hyperx cloud core

for gaming peripherals,i have spend more time researching then someone With a PH.D, feel free to ask any questions

@PHOENiX117

Thank u so much for that suggestion.. Appreciated (y)
Btw, those are not led's from bitfenix, as i have mentioned that i am going with a black and white theme.. So for that those are the white psu cable kit from bitfenix @ ₹12500
I will definitely consider ur advise on keyboard and mouse. Thanx.
And for led's ( pc ) i am going with the nzxt hue + advanced, and for the led's for the desk, i am eyeing philips hue. ( cost of the led's are not included in the over all build )
Regarding the gtx 1080 , do u think amazon global will provide indian warranty? , i guess no..
Btw how about going with the evga gtx 1080 purchased from US ( as i have heard that they are the only one to provide international warranty )
If anyone has a experience of the same, please turn up.. :)
And regarding the custom liquid cooling .. As i am a beginner, i need to educate myself more before building one for myself :/
And i guess they come at a cost? So at the moment i am settling down with a AIO Liquid cooler. But definitely will build one in the future.

@PHOENiX117

Thank u so much for that suggestion.. Appreciated (y)
Btw, those are not led's from bitfenix, as i have mentioned that i am going with a black and white theme.. So for that those are the white psu cable kit from bitfenix @ ₹12500
I will definitely consider ur advise on keyboard and mouse. Thanx.
And for led's ( pc ) i am going with the nzxt hue + advanced, and for the led's for the desk, i am eyeing philips hue. ( cost of the led's are not included in the over all build )
Regarding the gtx 1080 , do u think amazon global will provide indian warranty? , i guess no..
Btw how about going with the evga gtx 1080 purchased from US ( as i have heard that they are the only one to provide international warranty )
If anyone has a experience of the same, please turn up.. :)
And regarding the custom liquid cooling .. As i am a beginner, i need to educate myself more before building one for myself :/
And i guess they come at a cost? So at the moment i am settling down with a AIO Liquid cooler. But definitely will build one in the future.

Liquid cooling is nothing over complicated. You will need a radiator ,pump ,waterblock , reservoir , fittings and tube all this can be had for less then 12k and your pc will look Beautifull too.

For the PSU Cable Kit ,Again it's overpriced by Hell bro, go to aliexpress ,you can buy White /black extension cables for 200-600rs depending on cables ,it will come around 4K tops

EVGA offers international warranty and sells more then every other brand combined.you can also get a EVGA PSU,Mobo
I can personally confirm there service is godlike

Again I suggest checking eBay.in for RGB leds once,it will be cheaper.
The Nzxt hue is a fine choice too.

Also have a Look at the following steps

ALiexpress.com for modding stuff
EKWB.com for liquid cooling stuff

So is it safe to get a evga gtx 1080 from U.S and expect the warranty to be claimed in india?
As u said custom liquid cooling will cost around 12K , i dont want to cheap out on any components , so that it may last longer.
And i definitely dont want to cheap out on liquid cooling, coz if that went wrong under any circumstances, and if there is any leakage due to that, i am ****ed! :O

So is it safe to get a evga gtx 1080 from U.S and expect the warranty to be claimed in india?
As u said custom liquid cooling will cost around 12K , i dont want to cheap out on any components , so that it may last longer.
And i definitely dont want to cheap out on liquid cooling, coz if that went wrong under any circumstances, and if there is any leakage due to that, i am ****ed! :O

well u can get a solid liquid cooled build for around 16- 20k, you wont go any cheap.

its 2000% safe,many people have imported 1070/1080s from u.s

Thanx bro!
And can u suggest a best quality custom liquid cooling components..
Budget - 20-25K
buy these things and dont try to act over smart and skip anything:D

EK gtx 1080 Waterblock-ek is the Bugatti of liquid cooling,a EK only setup can cost over 1-2 lakh
https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-fc1080-gtx
a waterblock is a heatsink attached to a component to cool it,its for the GPU
this is the CPU waterblock
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ray..._2&btsid=d0c9aa71-dffc-41b3-a8a2-6cb4ac5784bf
XSPC is a popular budget liquid cooling company,the third best company to be exact (after EKWB and Swiftech)
this is the reservoir,it does a crap ton of things,
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/EK-..._2&btsid=146b347d-e2b6-4a4f-9365-5dfb344218d0

you know about the pump right?
3k for 2 of these

radiator
this cools the water coming from waterblocks
4k for a copper radiator
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Mag..._2&btsid=0cc85591-3ee1-442e-8bb7-ca8e8d86b3d3
Fittings and tube will be around 2,500

so roughly you will end up at around 18-21,000,look for cheaper deals

Back