Game collection discussion (Physical copies only).

lol..jewel cases I usually keep inside most of these are sealed!
I will keep them sealed as well. Please pm me your address.

If I had that collection I would set up a Windows 98 SE PC like LGR and play them like crazy. Pentium 4 1.9 GHz+ VooDoo 3 card + 128 MB ram + cd ROM + floppy drive.

Bro i play them from the GOG website..making a win 98 PC in india is a big pain in the ass...I have an xp system tho
PC game compatibility is an issue. With XP Scarface will run well but you can't play NFS Highstakes.

Beyond XP NFS Porsche tends to crash on tracks like Alps, Zone Industrial etc

GOG fixes games to an extent before releasing so does steam but the hard copy

Agreed with the highlighted bit. If you see channels like Random Gaming HAD, LGR etc they get them so cheap. Unfortunately folks here price stuff stupidly.

Last edited:
Sorry prabs ..I am in banglore...Also where the f can u stilll find a PCi card@@?

Uber which one are you referring to? Most are sealed from when i bought themm..few are from a seller on olx

Sorry prabs ..I am in banglore...Also where the f can u stilll find a PCi card@@?

Uber which one are you referring to? Most are sealed from when i bought themm..few are from a seller on olx
Was planning to look for unsold stocks at Lamington Road. You will be amazed at what you find in the bylanes there if you dig deep (warning - Lamington Road aka Grant Road is also known for its red light area so don't dig too deep).

(44438) IMG-20170108-WA0001.jpg

Prabs..are you serous ?..I can dig up for an original one made in japan..have to see the condition and check..they are built like a tank tho! I will if u really want it!

I heard that vbox emulation does not give the same experience mostly for audio...So i play games from GOG. I guess nothing will come close to the actual thing

Prabs..are you serous ?..I can dig up for an original one made in japan..have to see the condition and check..they are built like a tank tho! I will if u really want it!
Kinda serious.

0971eeeacadda1d5c3125b967e5a7e7b.jpg

Can you spot the problem?

I love the D-Pad on the original Sega Genesis & Sega Saturn controllers and the 6 button layout is perfect for a number of fighting games. The F310 has the D-Pad I want and the Hori has the 6 button layout. Now if only I could breed the 2 :depressed:

Last edited:
Looks like Squeenix heard you!

I have to buy it again, sigh.

Square Enix has changed it's approach and a few more companies too are gradually changing. With consoles and PC having a similar architecture this generation, porting has become a lot more easier. Square Enix like many others release the game for consoles first and then after a substantial amount of time port it to PC. Hope they port the original Nier as well.

Back