Budget 51-70k Full Setup Gaming PC 50-60k

Hi, guys!

I was wondering if you could help me in building my first, actual, gaming PC. I would be greatly thankful to you. My budget is 50 to 60 thousand and I need a full setup build. Monitor, peripherals, UPS, everything. The priority obviously goes to the computer itself and then the monitor. It's things like cabinet and speakers where I want to save my money. Simple 2 left and right speakers are good enough for me.

I plan on assembling all the parts myself. Also, what's this Ryzen stuff? Should I care or wait for it?

Lastly, do you know Wazirpur and Nehru Place? They are both computer markets with Nehru Place being the largest IT market in Asia. Do you have any knowledge about the prices that I might get there? Where do you suggest I do my purchasing from? Nehru Place will be the cheapest, I guess. But Wazirpur is closer to my house. Or shall I simply do it online?
  1. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • New Delhi, Nehru Place or Wazirpur
    • Open to online purchase
  2. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • With a lil' guidance and convincing. If I think it's safe. But I want my PC to be brand new
  3. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming
    • Browsing
    • Watching HD movies
  4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • None
  5. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • Mostly FPS games. Singleplayer and Multiplayer
    • More of Singleplayer story driven games like GTA V, Skyrim, Fallout, Dark Souls
  6. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Gaming - anything which gives me best FPS with reasonable settings
    2. Desktop - maximum supported by my monitor
  7. Are you looking to overclock?
    • Yes, if need be in future and if it gives me a lot of performance
  8. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows, one you recommend
Thanks once more. Waiting to hear from you.

Last edited:
Hi, guys!

I was wondering if you could help me in building my first, actual, gaming PC. I would be greatly thankful to you. My budget is 50 to 60 thousand and I need a full setup build. Monitor, peripherals, UPS, everything. The priority obviously goes to the computer itself and then the monitor. It's things like cabinet and speakers where I want to save my money. Simple 2 left and right speakers are good enough for me.

I plan on assembling all the parts myself. Also, what's this Ryzen stuff? Should I care or wait for it?

Lastly, do you know Wazirpur and Nehru Place? They are both computer markets with Nehru Place being the largest IT market in Asia. Do you have any knowledge about the prices that I might get there? Where do you suggest I do my purchasing from? Nehru Place will be the cheapest, I guess. But Wazirpur is closer to my house. Or shall I simply do it online?
    • With a lil' guidance and convincing. If I think it's safe. But I want my PC to be brand new
    • Gaming
    • Browsing
    • Watching HD movies
  4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • None
    • More of Singleplayer story driven games like GTA V, Skyrim, Fallout, Dark Souls
I suggest waiting for ryzen!!! But I don't think that its price will be less than 10k bcoz its range starts from 8core/16threads....but it will lessen the price of this guy

Processor AMD FX 8320E 11,267.00
Motherboard Asus M5A78L-M-USB3 AMD Motherboard 4,975.00
RAM Kingston Fury Memory DDR3 1866 MHz Desktop Ram (HX318C10F/4)
HDD WD 1TB Blue HDD (WD10EZEX) 3,631.00
Graphics Card ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050ti...or Rx 470 :-16k
PSU Seasonic S12II Series 520-Watt 5,950.00
Optical Drive LG GH24NSD1 Internal SATA DVD Writer 949.00
Monitor BenQ RL2240HE 9,999.00
Cabinet :-zebronics firered gaming cabinet

Everything will go upto 55-60k...I did omit sound and keyboard mouse and ups...u could buy them later (save some money:p)

By the way I'm also assembling my own PC...I got a SAPPHIRE RADEON R9 280 at around 6.5k...which I think is a good deal....you can always look out for used products ....sometimes if you are lucky You get good deals.

I suggest waiting for ryzen!!! But I don't think that its price will be less than 10k bcoz its range starts from 8core/16threads....but it will lessen the price of this guy

Processor AMD FX 8320E 11,267.00
Motherboard Asus M5A78L-M-USB3 AMD Motherboard 4,975.00
RAM Kingston Fury Memory DDR3 1866 MHz Desktop Ram (HX318C10F/4)
HDD WD 1TB Blue HDD (WD10EZEX) 3,631.00
Graphics Card ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050ti...or Rx 470 :-16k
PSU Seasonic S12II Series 520-Watt 5,950.00
Optical Drive LG GH24NSD1 Internal SATA DVD Writer 949.00
Monitor BenQ RL2240HE 9,999.00
Cabinet :-zebronics firered gaming cabinet

Everything will go upto 55-60k...I did omit sound and keyboard mouse and ups...u could buy them later (save some money:p)
Dude, isn't the i3 6100 both cheaper and better performing than the FX8320E? Why not save that money and buy a 1060 instead?
I like your choice for the cabinet (can I get anything in black and blue though? Not necessary.)
As for the monitor... Dude, 10k on a monitor is a bit too much, no? Sure it has 1ms response time and is a gaming monitor. But I ain't no competitive gamer. More of a casual. Why not spend that money on gaming PC instead?

Also, is something with a 5ms response time good?
I'll look for a keyboard and mouse myself, same for the cheap speakers. While I myself have used my PC for 10+ years without an UPS, I am just concerned with this build. I don't want to damage any of my expensive PC parts because of a power cut and no UPS.

Lastly, are these parts overclockable? Including the ones that I mentioned.

Last edited:
Oh, and why ZOTAC? It's just that, there's so many companies and models of the same card too choose from that I get confused and don't want to waste my money.

How about the BenQ GW2255HM as my monitor? It has built in speakers. That will also solve my speaker problems, right?

Last edited:
first of all,buying a gpu below GTX 1060 makes 0 sense in that budget.
a 6gb 1060 from zotac for 23k-buy it now

now coming to gaming hardware
logitech G302 is the best budget mouse in india ,no competition, am10 sensor iirc-1.7k
logitech g prodigy is the best high end mouse -5k-buy this if you play multiplayer games, avago 3366 sensor,the current top of the line.

for keyboard,a 600rs Dell keyboard is better then dragon war crap,if u want a gaming keyboard, buy a TVSE gold bharat-1800 on ebay

gaming headphones are rubbish,if u want one buy a hyperx cloud ,they have beyerdynamic drivers and your only option

i suggest a samsung s22e310 monitor-upto 75hz,5ms-7k

coming to pc hardware itself
i5 6500-14k
msi pc mate mobo-7.3k/h110m bobo-5k
crucial ballisitx ddr4 8gb-3.5k
1tb hddd-3.5k
intel 520 180gb ssd-2.5k
seasonic psu-5k/corsair vs 550w-2.5k
pc case-3k

this guarantees enough performance to play 90% of games on maxed out settings.

also to answer your question,5ms,1ms dosent matter at all,if u play multiplayer games it stacks up like 50ms or mouse,5ms for monitor,30ms of internet and causes problems

and just forget overclocking

Hi, guys!

• Gaming
    • Browsing
    • Watching HD movies
    • None

if you can wait till feb then do as kaby lake (intel) and zen cpu's (amd) are going to launch soon.

but if not go with this ......

1) CpU - i5 6402p on mdcomputers.in for 13k
2) h110 motherboard or b150 if you want 4 ram slots and some extra features. h110 - (4-5k) , b150 - (7-8k)
3) ram - single stick 8GB ddr4 3.5k
4) gpu - rx 470 4GB if you can find for 16k or gtx 1060 3GB

http://www.primeabgb.com/online-price-reviews-india/galax-geforce-gtx-1060-oc-3gb-graphic-card/

5) ssd - 250GB whichever u can find for under 5k
6) 1 tb western digital blue 3.5k
7) power supply corsair cx500 or cx450m
8) good cabinet under 3k

check computer empire in nehru place

Oh, and why ZOTAC? It's just that, there's so many companies and models of the same card too choose from that I get confused and don't want to waste my money.

How about the / as my monitor? It has built in speakers. That will also solve my speaker problems, right?

Check out this one!!

BenQ GL2460HM 24-Inch
+you get 5% cash back on snapdeal

And the graphics ...1060is at 16k on amazon right now...but I don't know how this specific model performs.

Built in speakers are not that good as compared to dedicated You'll not be only gaming?...watching movies on a good display but a crappy speaker ruins the experience!!

Attachments

• 1483405232621.jpg
    1483405232621.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 191
Check out this one!!

BenQ GL2460HM 24-Inch
+you get 5% cash back on snapdeal

And the graphics ...1060is at 16k on amazon right now...but I don't know how this specific model performs.

Built in speakers are not that good as compared to dedicated You'll not be only gaming?...watching movies on a good display but a crappy speaker ruins the experience!!
why bother with a 10k monitor on that budget?

dude that 1060 is from global store,kyc needed for delivery,cheapest indian 1060 is 18k

i am surprised amazon is now offering u.s 1060s for 18k,a while back import fees deposit was around 20k

why bother with a 10k monitor on that budget?

dude that 1060 is from global store,kyc needed for delivery,cheapest indian 1060 is 18k

i am surprised amazon is now offering u.s 1060s for 18k,a while back import fees deposit was around 20k
I think the 16k is with import fees deposit....and about the monitor... He's wants a gaming as well as a multimedia monitor....this one is at 8k...I think its pretty good tho!!.

yeah but will he have all those id documents?and what if customs slap more fee?
I think the 16k is with import fees deposit....and about the monitor... He's wants a gaming as well as a multimedia monitor....this one is at 8k...I think its pretty good tho!!.

While looking for parts for a new PC I observed that one motherboard is being sold by many different brands in many different versions. But I don't understand whether this is the case and if it is then which model and version to buy as I don't underand which one could be better.

E.g. The H110M has Gigabyte, MSI, ASUS models.

So is the situation similar to GPUs? Where MSI and GALAX both sell the GTX 1060 and both are slightly different. Especially in price.

While looking for parts for a new PC I observed that one motherboard is being sold by many different brands in many different versions. But I don't understand whether this is the case and if it is then which model and version to buy as I don't underand which one could be better.

E.g. The H110M has Gigabyte, MSI, ASUS models.

So is the situation similar to GPUs? Where MSI and GALAX both sell the GTX 1060 and both are slightly different. Especially in price.
h110m is not a mobo but a chipset,that supports a set of features,like z97,z170,b150,h170 etc

these mobo are completely different.
i suggest buying this
http://www.amazon.in/Asrock-H110M-C...scsubtag=3727e859-9575-47f1-bb14-b87a973f7bfc

Back