"Freedom 251," World's cheapest smartphone launched in India for 251rs.

From the interview itself the ceo seemed to be phony with claiming he is good enough to play test cricket for india. he also tried his luck in bollywood but flopped and came back to delhi

But what profit does he got in less than a month.. by refunding amount
Short answer-i see ads in their website,a small logo of company which made their site in bottom-right corner.
They managed to generate kind of traffic.
They managed to get your details
But they failed since there were a lot of issues and now they are being sued by adcom

Hahahahahahahahaaahaaahaahaahahaaaahaaaahaaaaaa

(sorry mods, there is nothing more appropriate for this thread right now)

###

Edit: so who in the Govt. gave him the podium space to spread his shit?

I am in confusion guys. I met my friend after a few weeks and he asked me did I buy this phone and I said no it's a scam and I didn't buy. He then asked me what scam and I told him that they would get the money, put it in the bank and then get the interest for the 145 crores they got, as mentioned by a member in the previous comments. And then he said that he booked 2 phones using COD and that there was only COD available and nothing for prepayment. I am in confusion now. What was the mode of payment on the site?

They first had the pre-pay option after a lot of criticism, they made it COD. The numbers posted by a member in the previous comments are the numbers when it was still pre-pay. Not sure from when and how many days they had the COD only.

I am in confusion guys. I met my friend after a few weeks and he asked me did I buy this phone and I said no it's a scam and I didn't buy. He then asked me what scam and I told him that they would get the money, put it in the bank and then get the interest for the 145 crores they got, as mentioned by a member in the previous comments. And then he said that he booked 2 phones using COD and that there was only COD available and nothing for prepayment. I am in confusion now. What was the mode of payment on the site?
It was only pre-paid at first. They told the people who registered for the phone that they will send an email with payment details (fishy no?) later. Then after a huge uproar calling them out they put in a "Cash on Delivery" option. Your friend might have ordered them then. I seriously doubt that they will fulfill it. People will soon forget about them just like how they did with the "Xodium" (that supposedly OnePlus killer) scam.

Back