Flipkart troll reviews

Coming to troll reviews, someone at Amazon is selling this: http://www.amazon.com/Images-SI-Inc...m_sbs_b_9?ie=UTF8&refRID=0CJ1W993AEWPFQ1VPAC7

Obviously, funny reviews follow.
Had read it a long time back. Turns out, it is just a naturally occurring ore of Uranium, and not the refined stuff. Useful for students and researchers. It's pretty harmless at the CPM level it's rated at.

The top review is amazing though: I purchased this product 4.47 Billion Years ago and when I opened it today, it was half empty.

Other amazing reviews follow.

Coming to troll reviews, someone at Amazon is selling this: http://www.amazon.com/Images-SI-Inc...m_sbs_b_9?ie=UTF8&refRID=0CJ1W993AEWPFQ1VPAC7

Obviously, funny reviews follow.

I bought this to power a home-made submarine that I use to look for prehistoric-era life forms in land-locked lakes around my home town in Alaska. At first I wasn't sure if this item would (or could) arrive via mail, but I was glad to see it showed up with no problems. Well, almost no problems.

Unfortuantly my mom opened my mail, because she does not respect people's privacy. She was pretty upset to see Uranium Ore. After a long argument and me running away from home again, she finaly stopped being such an idiot and I was able to get back to work.

The quality of this Uranium is on par with the stuff I was bying from the Libyans over at the mall parking lot, but at half the price! I just hope the seller does not run out, because I have many projects on my list including a night vision sasquatch radar, an electromagnetic chupakabra cage, a high velocity, aerial, weighted Mothman net and super heated, instant grill cheese sandwhich maker.

Flipkart S5 review, probably posted here earlier, posting it here in case FK removes it

link - http://www.flipkart.com/reviews/RVFXGKWI3RL8MXUNR

NFSW (duh)

SameDUNG..! SHAMESUNG..!! SamDUNG..!!
BC Isse chutiya brand nahi dikhega..!!
Maadar**** Bike khareed le aadmni .. Inki Plastic ki TATTI na khareedna kabhi..!!

Samsung.. Galaxy ASS5..!!! Another Piece of shitt.!! The phone that still looks like the ASS4 has no NOTICABLE upgrades over the ASS4 and is being sold at a price twice as compare to ASS4..!

Add more to this..!
Mother-Ducking-Pseudo-Octa-****ing-Cores..!!! That will heat like DAFAQ..!
Not supported by developers..!!
SON of a Ditch- KNOX security that wont let you ROOT this piece of ridiculous engineering..!
Just 2 gb ram..! If someone has a Note 3 This PLASTIC SHITTY BAND-Aid is a DOWNGRADE..!!
The same display that will degrade and looses colors over time..!!

Add to this.. Ass Health.. ASS Translator..ASS ye ASS wo.. Bhenki fuddi.. Poore phone me daba k bloatt..!! Internal memory 16 gb milegi kitni?? 9-10 gb..!

Lunnd k Tope..!

Had it been less thn 40K it was acceptable..!

But nahi ye to chution ki fouj hai..!!

Sabse pehle in KUTTON k DESIGNERS K haath katwa k bc kutton ko khila do...
5 din sadi tatti iss phone se achhi dikhti hai..!!

Then someone please KILL there programmers..! TouchSHIT will LAG like DAFQING Hell..!!!
The phone will heat up and u can cook chapatis on this..!!

Dialer will take ages to open utni der mei gaand fatt k haath mei aa jaegi..!!

Avoid this SHITT..!! Buy something worthy..!!

SAMSUNG i am seriously done with you nonsense..!!

Maa chudao apni,,,!

Then someone please KILL there programmers..! TouchSHIT will LAG like DAFQING Hell..!!!
The phone will heat up and u can cook chapatis on this..!!

50K chappati maker from Sammy :p

Last edited:
Back