FIFA 12 - Discussion Thread

I pre-ordered this from Flipkart but I haven't recieved any ultimate team redeem code. Do they send it along with the 4gb pen drive?

PS my origin id - gamenome

dhanveer16 said:
dude i got one pre order code?shd i use the same code every month??

No, that voucher code is for Online Play. You can redeem that coupon only once. The Ultimate Team Pack Code will me emailed to you by the vendor as in when the code gets released by EA. Keep pestering your vendor to email them to you. Just mention them that you had pre-ordered with the order no.
GameNome said:
I pre-ordered this from Flipkart but I haven't recieved any ultimate team redeem code. Do they send it along with the 4gb pen drive?

The Ultimate Team Pack Code will me emailed to you by the vendor as in when the code gets released by EA. Keep pestering your vendor to email them to you. Just mention them that you had pre-ordered with the order no.

chiragsthakur said:
Nobody has got PD or CODE yet... I dont think they will send it with PD.. Dont know how to get it..

The Ultimate Team Pack Code will me emailed to you by the vendor as in when the code gets released by EA. Keep pestering your vendor to email them to you. Just mention them that you had pre-ordered with the order no.

GameNome said:

maybe u ppl did't read my earlier post .I GOT MY PRE ORDER CODE from ea ,i had pre ordered it from flipkart and i sent an email telling the same to ea support care,they mailed me a pre order code and i got my 4 futs packs of this month

chiragsthakur said:
Nobody has got PD or CODE yet... I dont think they will send it with PD.. Dont know how to get it..

Hi, I got my code for a 'Gold pack in FIFA ultimate team' via email from flipkart, I ordered the PS3 version, and I wasnt told about any free pendrive, or is it only with the PC version?

Edit- Ok the same email says at the end that a pen drive has been dispatched, sorry for the confusion.

anyone else having trouble with offline tourny's in ultimate team ? After I win the match, it gives an error and counts as a loss :/

Back