FIFA 12 - Discussion Thread

can anyone tell me what the mammoth 3.1gb update does??

btw the ratings of the players get updated after every gameweek right? based on their performance during the week?

i haven't played fifa 11 online...ratings used to be updated in 09 though..something about the live season..

also can we choose to keep legacy defending when playing online..? im not accustomed to tactical one..

Not i think its tactical only... I will update it tonight... will let you know...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Your origin name is not legit... :p not able to find

kris_one said:
Hi all, got my copy. Finding the game a bit tough, and both matches I played were lost. Defending is definitely a lot tougher, and the gameplay a bit slow as compared to older versions. But its all for the better though, and I will play it and improve my dismal record when I get time.

btw, my origin name: Hewhohasnoname

Try now, the privacy settings were such that my origin id was invisible...now should work...

chiragsthakur said:
Not i think its tactical only... I will update it tonight... will let you know...

Your origin name is not legit... :p not able to find

And is it me or is origin slow? Its labelled beta, and it does show...

kris_one said:
Try now, the privacy settings were such that my origin id was invisible...now should work...

And is it me or is origin slow? Its labelled beta, and it does show...
yh its slow and chat does't work for me..and can u tell me how to get free 24 gold packs ,i don't have pre order code,but got my pre-ordered copy from flipkart

Well I thought no FIFA fans here but why I am not receiving any Updates :huh:
Whatever ADD ME GUYS origin ID = "MuraliUtd", Nimbuzz ID = "MuraliUtd" (Full Manual Player)

Hey guys, howz FIFA12 going on?? :) The Only TE members I have played with is Dhrubo and Anshul, why arent others playing a friendly season?? Would like to play guys.....

@Altair, Did you get your copy?? I hope not... :bleh:

Dude i have send you a request on chat and then a join game request. You didnt revert back.
Anyways last night i did play with thecrusher. Was a good experience. The game has its drawbacks, but am getting used to it.

Not sure what d 3.1 gb update did, i still get disconnected on the server, yest even got disconnected on a friendly match (though chat and origin was still working fine).

D game keeps crashing if you modify ur default team. In my case manu, for some weird reason lindergaard by default comes in midfield, rooney CB, jones as a fwd etc. I played an entire game with the whole fwd line missing(8 players on field)
Crusher can confirm d whole lindeergard issue...
PS: We been talking abt flipkart and letsbuy here, My cousin got his pre-order copy from CROMA for 600 bucks. I have seen the bill myself to my utter surprise and displeasure..
chiragsthakur said:
Hey guys, howz FIFA12 going on?? :) The Only TE members I have played with is Dhrubo and Anshul, why arent others playing a friendly season?? Would like to play guys.....

@Altair, Did you get your copy?? I hope not... :bleh:

hello guys
i got the free ultimate packs which were promised by ea.the thing is i messaged ea support centre they gave me a redeem code .pls try it if u did't get any free packs
my origin id is -dogshad
i hope to play friendly seasons and ultimate team with you guys. add me
love football play football :)

I might be playing with someone else at that time bro :) .. We will play today.. Actually that invite thingy should have been in the game itself... Coz it is displayed on in chat window and if anyone misses out to read the popup during a match then the invite is wasted... Same must have happened in our case bro.. :)

Yes the game does crash, but mine crashes when my pro club match finishes.. No other crashes experienced as yet

600/-??? .. Are you kidding me??? Comeon 600/- :O

edge111hussain said:
Dude i have send you a request on chat and then a join game request. You didnt revert back.

Anyways last night i did play with thecrusher. Was a good experience. The game has its drawbacks, but am getting used to it.

Not sure what d 3.1 gb update did, i still get disconnected on the server, yest even got disconnected on a friendly match (though chat and origin was still working fine).

D game keeps crashing if you modify ur default team. In my case manu, for some weird reason lindergaard by default comes in midfield, rooney CB, jones as a fwd etc. I played an entire game with the whole fwd line missing(8 players on field)

Crusher can confirm d whole lindeergard issue...

PS: We been talking abt flipkart and letsbuy here, My cousin got his pre-order copy from CROMA for 600 bucks. I have seen the bill myself to my utter surprise and displeasure..

dsc07858e.jpg

dsc07859u.jpg

FIFA 12 was pre-ordered from Nextworld. received the game on 30th sept 2011-Day of release. :devil: :dance:

Anyone who plays FIFA on PS3. Leave your PSN ID here. Mine is - prakhar

FIFA 12 ULTIMATE TEAM GOLD PACKS - Receive 24 gold packs over 6 months to build your dream club in FIFA 12 Ultimate Team. (4 gold packs per month, for 6 months)

PC Instructions

From the main menu enter the Online tab
Select My FIFA 12 Online
Enter FIFA 12 Store
In the FIFA Store, press the "Redeem Code" button shown on the bottom of the screen.
Enter your code on the screen.
You will receive a confirmation pop up once code has been successfully redeemed.
Go into the FIFA Ultimate Team Store
Your packs* will be waiting for you in the My packs section

PlayStation 3 Instructions

Select My FIFA 12 Online
Enter FIFA 12 Store
In the FIFA Store, press the "Redeem Code" button shown on the bottom of the screen.
You will receive a confirmation pop up once code has been successfully redeemed.

Xbox 360 Instructions

From the main menu enter the Xbox LIVE® tab
Select My FIFA 12 Online
Enter FIFA 12 Store

*The packs will be added every 1st of the month.

The code will entitle you to a Gold Pack entitlement for use in FIFA Ultimate Team game mode within FIFA 12 each month for six months (October 2011 through March 2012). Redeem code by clicking on the Redeem Code button within the FIFA 12 Store (in your FIFA 12 game) by October 31, 2011 for full download offerings. Late redemption will result in forfeiture of previous months' Gold Pack offering(s). Each Gold Pack monthly entitlement will expire at the end of the month that each entitlement is respectively offered. Accordingly, to access Gold Packs, you must visit the FIFA Ultimate Team in-game storefront each month and: (1) actively download that month's Gold Pack entitlement; and (2) use that Gold Pack entitlement within the FIFA Ultimate Team game mode. Failure to download and/or use Gold Packs in any given month (October 2011 through March 2012) will result in forfeiture of that month's Gold Pack offering. Valid only at participating retailers. Customers will receive their code in-store at the time of Product pick-up. Those who pre-ordered online will be e-mailed their code within 7 days after shipment of Product. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Valid wherever FIFA 12 is sold. May not be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or discount coupon. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Internet connection and EA Account required to play. EA online privacy policy and terms of service can be found at EA Games - Electronic Arts. You must be 13+ to register for an EA account. EA may discontinue online services within 30 days notice at www.ea.com/2/serviceupdates.

prakhar said:
dsc07858e.jpg

dsc07859u.jpg

FIFA 12 was pre-ordered from Nextworld. received the game on 30th sept 2011-Day of release. :devil: :dance:

Anyone who plays FIFA on PS3. Leave your PSN ID here. Mine is - prakhar

FIFA 12 ULTIMATE TEAM GOLD PACKS - Receive 24 gold packs over 6 months to build your dream club in FIFA 12 Ultimate Team. (4 gold packs per month, for 6 months)

PC Instructions

Select My FIFA 12 Online
Enter FIFA 12 Store

PlayStation 3 Instructions

Select My FIFA 12 Online
Enter FIFA 12 Store

Xbox 360 Instructions

From the main menu enter the Xbox LIVE® tab
Select My FIFA 12 Online
Enter FIFA 12 Store

*The packs will be added every 1st of the month.

The code will entitle you to a Gold Pack entitlement for use in FIFA Ultimate Team game mode within FIFA 12 each month for six months (October 2011 through March 2012). Redeem code by clicking on the Redeem Code button within the FIFA 12 Store (in your FIFA 12 game) by October 31, 2011 for full download offerings. Late redemption will result in forfeiture of previous months' Gold Pack offering(s). Each Gold Pack monthly entitlement will expire at the end of the month that each entitlement is respectively offered. Accordingly, to access Gold Packs, you must visit the FIFA Ultimate Team in-game storefront each month and: (1) actively download that month's Gold Pack entitlement; and (2) use that Gold Pack entitlement within the FIFA Ultimate Team game mode. Failure to download and/or use Gold Packs in any given month (October 2011 through March 2012) will result in forfeiture of that month's Gold Pack offering. Valid only at participating retailers. Customers will receive their code in-store at the time of Product pick-up. Those who pre-ordered online will be e-mailed their code within 7 days after shipment of Product. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Valid wherever FIFA 12 is sold. May not be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or discount coupon. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Internet connection and EA Account required to play. EA online privacy policy and terms of service can be found at EA Games - Electronic Arts. You must be 13+ to register for an EA account. EA may discontinue online services within 30 days notice at www.ea.com/2/serviceupdates.

dude i got one pre order code?shd i use the same code every month??

Back