FIFA 12 - Discussion Thread

I kind of lost interest in since i played it on lan on college pc during our final year projects :p. The sheer entertainment you get with no delays is hard to match playing with a computer or on multiplayer on broadband.

i am a die hard FIFA fan

playing it since 2006 - have played only pc versions yet so i havent tasted the PS and XBOX versions

its good that i havent coz i dont have one and have to play only on pc

thnxs for the link

Some birdie told me that they are bringing the console engine which makes it so fluidic on console to the PC ?

Can some1 confirm this. . !!

! 0 t A said:
Some birdie told me that they are bringing the console engine which makes it so fluidic on console to the PC ?

Can some1 confirm this. . !!
Yep, it's been confirmed.

EA SPORTS Delivers Player Impact Engine to FIFA 12 On PC - EA News

Though the "This is the moment all PC gamers have been waiting for" is a bit over the top. Fifa 11 isn't the greatest game ever created. It isn't even the best football game from last year.

^^ Yeah, I mean I will be watching the reviews for this one very closely.

I am a die-hard PES fan on the PC, but wanted to shift to FIFA if they ever port the console version (properly) on the PC :D

! 0 t A said:
^^ Yeah, I mean I will be watching the reviews for this one very closely.

I am a die-hard PES fan on the PC, but wanted to shift to FIFA if they ever port the console version (properly) on the PC :D

I would suggest you temper your expectations a bit. :p Coming from PES, you'll find a lot of deal breakers in the FIFA console versions. FIFA 08 (and to an extent 09) were a great jump in quality in the right direction but it devolved a bit after that. Your CBs will bring down lofted through balls with the perfect touch. All your players will turn on a dime with no heed to momentum (but will look real smooth while doing it).

I sincerely hope this is better than FIFA 11. I switched to FIFA when the 09 version came out but thanks to 11 I ended up going back to PES. I'm a little more hopefult this year.

Can't wait to start a team in one of the lower leagues and succesfully leading your team to the 1st Division championship. Also, I'm glad to know that us PC users aren't getting gimped this year.

Does anyone know why we are not getting the standard pre order discounts this time around ?

On none of the games : FIFA/BF3/NFS:RUN

Its weird ?

I really hope atleast they give the stats of the famous players properly....for eg. Pato's heading ability is better than Gerrard's :|

Back