Fedex BOE charges?

TechFrost

Disciple
I recently bought an item from AliExpress through Fedex, apart from import duty, they are also claiming Bill Of Entry charges. Has any one experienced the BOE charges ?

You should have just chosen with AliExpress Standard Shipping, takes longer but comes without duties getting slapped most of the times. Fedex will charge BoE charges I think, they are known to come up with these kind of ancillary charges.

What came to your mind opting for shit thieves fedex when china free shipping works for very good for everybody.
Its a free shipping, otherwise i am very comfortable with Chinese post!! (bit late to realize a thief :) )

You should have just chosen with AliExpress Standard Shipping, takes longer but comes without duties getting slapped most of the times. Fedex will charge BoE charges I think, they are known to come up with these kind of ancillary charges.
Yup, shud have gone with standard shipping!!

Its a free shipping, otherwise i am very comfortable with Chinese post!! (bit late to realize a thief :) )

Yup, shud have gone with standard shipping!!

Shipping through Fedex was free? I haven't spotted products with FREE shipping through Fedex on AliExpress. If i may ask, was this a very expensive electronic item?

Exactly. FedEx offering free shipping is next to joke in this world.
On AliExpress it will never ever offer free. I will trust dhl anyday but not fedex.
And if it's even some expensive stuff then fedex will extort more money as much as it can on name of shit and hidden charges.

Back