Fallout 4 - War. War never changes.

Anyone picking up Fallout 4? Looking for the cheapest way to get it. Flipkart is selling for 3k, which is cheaper than Steam, but still bloody expensive.
Not yet, I wait for the better deals or atleast what they say about the games. I bet its gonna get 9 out of 10 anyway, which is a good thing, but for now will hang on to my money. Heck, I'm so cheap, I consider GTA V for 2.5k expensive. The max I've paid for a AAA title Mass Effect 3 N7 Edition is Rs.999. I actually bought Dialbo 3 and expansion for $20 each at their sale after a few years of release. I'm seeing that games of more than Rs.1000 for AAA are being consumed by Indian public. I'll need to perhaps alter my strategy.

I paid full price for Diablo 3 at launch. Worst purchase of my life. I will keep looking for deals in Nuuvem or other regional sellers. Bethesda is not bundling it with any graphics cards, or we could have got it for $20 on Ebay.

Got the pipboy version when it was announced. Gonna order some vault dweller tees too cosplay every con I go to.
Woah..awesome man! If you are in Mumbai and so inclined to allow members like me to see the Pip boy when you get it, lemme know! Pretty Please...with eyelashes fluttering.

Got the pipboy version when it was announced. Gonna order some vault dweller tees too cosplay every con I go to.

Cancel it while you still can, looks cheap as hell going by those unboxing videos, heck they looked like super cheap plastic during the E3 reveal.

Im surprised Fallout 4 is launching in India to begin with, considering Fallout 3 was banned due to the fact the mutant cows were called brahmins (if im not mistaken)

Considering we didn't get Dragon Age due to EA pulling it to avoid controversy im surprised (and very happy) Fallout is indeed launching.
cant wait!

I might make a vault dweller jumpsuit for comic con :D

Back